Chapter 22

Jessica's prov.

I ran into my house and to my room, to my closet and picked out my black heart American bandeau top with denim high waisted short shorts and red flip flops.

The door bell rang, I sprinted to the door to be greeted by Sam.

"Oh hi! Come in I'm almost done."

He came inside and followed me downstairs and sat down on my bed.

I quickly fixed my hair and makeup

"Ok I'm done." I said while grabbing my purse and phone.

Sam grabbed my hand and led me outside to his car.

We drove for about 20 minutes until we stopped in front of a very large house.

This is so exciting!!

Mikey's Prov

"Yeah man, she went to California to live with her mom." Madison said over the phone.

"But why?" I questioned.

"Probably because you cheated on her, and she was so heartbroken!" He yelled

Oh yeah I never thought about it that way. I sighed

"I feel so bad man. I still really like her."

"Maybe you should of broke up with Montana then none of this wouldn't of happened!"

"I should go to Cali and apologize to her."

"That wouldn't be such a good thing to do, hell for all you know she could be with another guy already. Aha she just posted a few pics on twitter and Instagram! Check out her account."

"Ok. Well see ya man."

"Bye" he hung up

I checked her Instagram, she posted 4 pictures of her and 7 other boys with the caption. "Love these boys! <3 <3 " then there was a picture of her and only one of them. He was kissing her cheek as she smiled with the caption "love you Sam! <3 @sampottorff"

This Sam dude looked like 3 years older than her, I looked on his profile he had 8x more followers than me!!

I admired Jessica's face, body, hair, her hair looked different. It wasn't her reddish brown , it was dark brown. It looked good but different.

Hopefully she would choose me instead this Sam guy, I'm actually her age not 3 years older.