Chapter 30

Camilla's POV

I smiled at the boy,"Tyler, hmm, that's a cute name". He laughed "I guess I can say the same to you" and I lifted my eyebrows,"You guess?". He blushed and we laughed together."So what brings you to the mall Camilla?" he asked as we started walking towards the food court,"Oh just wandering I guess haha, you?". He shook his head "No I'm here with my girlfriend. I just told her I'd meet her in the food court in uh five minutes actually! Do you want to come?".

Oh he has a girlfriend ... Well no duh Camilla he is kinda cute! I mentally groaned but kept a smile on my face."If that's fine with you I guess" he nodded and we continued walking. We stopped at a booth and I couldn't see the girl as she was sitting on the side I was walking to, if that makes sense."Babe I found a friend" Tyler said and he sat me down in front of her. She was really pretty. 

Tyler took a seat next to her and her eyes met mine,"Hi!" she chirped and I smiled,"Hey". She doesn't seem too bad."whats your name?" she asked "Camilla you?"."Rose" she smiled "Aren't you that girl that is in a group, um, I forget" she thinked but Tyler quickly mentioned Fifth Harmony and she nodded."Not to be rude or anything but what happened to you nose" I asked as I looked at her broken nose.

"Oh that! Yea well I got into a little ole' fight if you wanna know" she shrugged and I nodded. Is this the girl that Ariana punched at that party? How rude Rose seems cool! "Uh ladies I'm hungry so I'll be right back see you" Tyler left and it was only Rose and I. She quickly turned to me after giving him a kiss and started talking,"So you know Austin Mahone?" I nodded "Yea we're friends"."So you must know his girlfriend, Ariana?" and I nodded again,"So you like him?" my eyes widened "What well oh my god uh I don't know" I gulped.

She smirked "So you do?" and I slowly nodded,"That means that you shouldn't really like Ariana cause like who would like their crushes girl, right!?" and I agreed."So maybe we could try and make a plan?" she suggested with a mischievous grin, weird."So your plan is to get Ariana and Austin to ... break up?" I half smiled at myself when I began thinking of me and Austin together."Yes! You get it! Now see I have a plan already but we have to start now if we want this to go fast and so that we can all be happy! Well except Ariana" she snickered and I laughed.

"So hold on, why do you want to do this?" I asked confused,"Well lets just say that I used to like Austin but no more since I have Tyler now but I want to get revenge on the sadness I felt when him and Ariana got together" she explained and I was slowly getting more eager to go with this even with the bad gut feeling in my stomach. 

Though for now, I'd do anything to get with Austin. Call me desperate but it's what I want.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana's POV

I picked myself up from the couch as the movie 'Ted' finished and told the boys I was gonna walk around. Stepping out of the boy-filled bus, I took a deep breath. This is nice but I wanna see Austin. Yea I know I see him everyday but he's my boyfriend and I want to see him right now. I fixed my hoodie putting it over my head hiding my face and straightened it over my jeans. Ready. 

I walked in and heard 'Mmh Yeah' playing, I was confused until I remembered he was rehearsing. I don't even know how I do great in school even if I'm incredibly stupid. I walked into the huge room, my eyes getting attacked by lights making me squint. 'When I saw her walkin' down the street, she looked so fine I just had to speak.' 

I took a seat in the middle row so Austin can't see me and stop rehearsing, cause I know that he'd stop singing just to say hi to me, it happened before."Hey excuse me you're not supposed to be in here miss" I heard one of Austin's new bodyguards, hmm Dave must not be here. I laughed "You don't know who I am huh?" he shook his head crossing his arms,"No so I must ask you to leave". I stood up and began running to the backstage him coming after me."Ariana what are yo- okay" Shawn said as I ran past him. 

Going on to stage I hug Austin as he finished dancing to Mmm Yeah,"Hey Ari what are you doing?". I pointed to the new guy and he laughed."Sorry Austin just another fan got past me" He said reaching for me to take me away,"No haha she's my girlfriend actually" Austin said pulling down my hood revealing my red hair and face."Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't know, I'm new here" Austin waved him off and said it was fine mentioning his name, Aaron. 

After Austin finished more songs we headed to the tour bus since he wanted to take a shower. Well I would to. "What do you want to do Austin?" I asked when he finished changing, he shrugged,"Movie?". 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Finishing what seemed the fifth movie, I got bored and my eyes were starting to hurt."Austin lets do something else" I whined and he turned to me."What do you want to do?" he asked and I shook my head,"Don't know just something else". 

We settled on pranking someone after endless suggestions, so I quickly took tape and put on the entrance door of the bus. So the next person to come in would get it on their face, it is a common prank but will always be funny. Ten minutes later we heard Robert talking to somebody and coming closer to the bus. Perfect.

I pulled out my phone and Austin did the same. We waited until Robert was just standing in front of the door, inches form the tape. "Come in" he said and walked right into the tape making be burst into laughter as did Austin. Robert slowly pulled the tape that went around his head and glared at us."Hey come in" he mentioned again turning from us and I saw Laura walk in.

(A/N If you don't know who Laura is, she is one of Ariana's friends that came to see her for her birthday. Plus she was the one Robert as mostly looking at!)

"OH MY GOSH LAURA!" I  screamed pushing past Austin as she pushed Robert, both of them stumbling over. "ARI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" she said hugging me,"Did anyone else come with you?" I asked looking at her and she shook her head. "So are you staying with us for a few days?" Austin asked and she nodded smiling. We both squealed "Yay! We can go shopping together!" I said and then told her she might meet Fifth Harmony and Shawn Mendes making her go crazy. "Girls is getting late we should probably go to bed" Robert said and we agreed saying that we can go catch up at the mall tomorrow. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys new chapter! So what do you think is gonna happen? Anyway comment that if you want and click the vote button if it doesn't kill you. Hope you have a great day, bye!   

~ Valentina