Chapter 31

Ariana's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed and hopped into the tiny shower after bringing in my clothes. Just skinny jeans, a light blue sweater, a owl necklace, brown boots and a brown bag."Decent" I said to myself. (A/N The outfit should be posted above or to the side!) 

After getting dressed I head out to see Laura eating breakfast."Hey" I smiled and she greeted back. I ate cereal and washed the plate the moment Austin woke up,"Hey babe" he said and kissed my cheek "What are you doing today?". I turned to him,"Well Laura and I were gonna go to the mall but you and Robert can come if you want". He shook his head "No it's fine I'll hang out with the boys today" and I nodded. After Laura finished eating I gave Austin a kiss,"Bye see you later". 

"So were do you want to start?" she asked me as we entered the mall and I shrugged. After many stores and taking two trips to the washroom, we were finally seated at a table finishing our iced coffee. "So how are the girls?" I asked."They are doing alright though I don't know if Sarah or Jessica are going to join us for a couple days","Oh yea Sarah would probably wanna see Alex and Jess has a thing with Zach if I'm right?" and she nodded.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot I had a date with Robert in like an hour!" she said and we quickly left to the bus. She got dressed into a white jumper with a cardigan and I let her use my nude flats. "I am sorry we ha to finish early" she said to me while grabbing her purse,"It's fine don't worry about it" I reassured her and she nodded and stood up as Robert came in taking his hand. They said their goodbyes to me and left.

I went outside to see Camilla walking around,"Hey Camilla" I said and she made her way to me,"I was looking for you!" she chirped and I asked why."I wanted to hang out with you. The other girls are out so I was like 'Why not see what Ariana was up to?' but we  have to visit my old friend first" she said and I agreed.

We went into her car and she drove for a while, half an hour actually."Camilla where are we going?" I asked,"We're almost there actually we're here!" she said jumping out of the car in excitement. Okayyyyyy. Why did her friend live in an old motel? "Camilla I don't know about this. I'm gonna go but I'll see you around" I started to back up as she turned around quickly and grabbed my arm, jabbing her long nails into my skin."No you are not" she said sternly and she took me inside dragging me into the farthest room on the other side near the exit door. As she knocked on the door it quickly opened and we went inside,"Look at you" I heard. Rose. 

"Cute outfit but it would look better on me!" she said ripped off my bag laughing and Camilla joined,"You know what I'm done goodbye" I said and headed for the door."No! You're not leaving!" Rose said and she grabbed my arm dragging me into the washroom. I started to trash around and kicking my legs and punching. "Camilla! Help!" Rose pleaded an Camilla went for my legs. I got a good kick in her face before I was thrown into the bathtub which was full with freezing water making my clothes cling to my petite figure. "What are you gonna do now huh WHAT!" Rose yelled making me cringe. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 Austin's POV

I was having a good time with the boys when I got a message, Ariana. It was a video, What the hell. It started playing and it someone walked through a room before entering a dirty bathroom. Motel definitely a motel. My mouth opened as I saw Ari in a tub full of water her arms wrapped around herself trying to keep warm and she looked pale. "Say hi your boyfriend is watching" Rose appeared sitting on the floor next to Ariana. "The little bitch" I said quietly, "Well I'm not gonna leave you unharmed of course that would be stupid so lets start shall we?" she turned to Ariana and pulled something out of her pocket. A pocket knife. 

"Here" she lifted Ariana's sweater and placed the knife on her flat stomach, god please no. "For all the pain you caused to me" she said as she ran the knife though ariana's stomach blood spilling out, I winced as she let out a cry. Then Rose moved to Ari's arm pulling up her sleeves and placing the knife on Ari's wrist before talking "This is for Camilla" and she dug the knife into Ariana making her scream out in pain."Now this is for Tyler! For making him cry since you left him!" she yelled and cut Ariana's other wrist. Another scream, but she hasn't cried. No not yet. 

"Buh Bye Austin. Have a nice day. Camilla get the camera out of here" she said before turning back to Ari and I guess Camilla who was holding the camera backed out just as there was a scream and the camera stopped recording."THOSE BITCHES!" I yelled out raged,"I know I saw" Zach said as he peered over my shoulder."What the hell?" Alex said standing up,"I know she's at that gross motel I have stayed in a while ago, lets go" Zach said grabbing the car keys and we piled up into his car. Ariana please be there, please.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ariana's POV

I screamed out as Rose finished the final cut and wiped of the blood from the knife. "Hurts right? Well that's how us three felt." I nodded and Camilla went out of the room. I got up,"Your not going anywhere" Rose said smirking."Watch me" I pulled up my arms and punched her jaw making her cry out in pain."Camilla COME!" she yelled out so I pushed her into the tub making her gasp,"WHAT!" Camilla said as she saw what happened. She went to kick me but I grabbed her leg making her fall so I pulled her into the tub with rose."NO STOP HER!" Rose cried out. 

I closed the bathroom door, them still struggling to get out. I grabbed my purse and the room key. I pulled the night stand of the bed in front of the door which took me a while in my condition. After locking the door I went out through the exit door and began running to the way that I came by. I started fast walking and before I knew it I was in tears.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Austin's POV

We were driving or what seemed forever when I saw girl on the sidewalk walking."Pullover it's her" Zach did as told and I got out of the car."Ari?" I called out and she turned around,"Austin!" she said in relief. I pulled her into a hug, blood staining my shirt. She sobbed into my chest and I pulled her into the car,"Are you okay?" I said and checked her cuts. Damn they were deep as hell! "We need to take you to the hospital!" and by then Zach was already driving there.

"I'm so sorry baby" I said cupping her cheeks before kissing her, she waved it off,"I'm gonna live". Pulling into the hospital parking lot I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. "We have a fucking emergency here" I said pushing through people and they gave me glares,"Come here!" We followed the doctor and I was told to leave."No way! I'm staying with her" I said and Ariana gave me a hug "It's fine I'll be out soon" She said and planted a kiss on my lips before going to the doctor. Its been a long day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys! New chapter here and I hoped you like it! Yea a lot happens and but it's a short chapter!  Please comment what you think and vote! Thanks bye!

~Valentina