Chapter 29

Please read the authors note at the end please! Anyway enjoy the chapter!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Camilla's POV

I was walking around and I found Austin singing alone in the basketball court, yes! Ariana's not there!

"Hey Austin" I waved and he looked back at me

"Oh hi Camilla" he smiled

"Do you wanna hang out sometime?" I asked praying he said yes "Oh actually I have plans with Ari" he said. "What about right now?" I asked again

"Oh I-" but he was cut off by you know who, Ariana.

"Hey Austin I'm ready for our workout!" she said wearing sports shoes, shorts, an Adidas t-shirt, and had her up in a ponytail. I looked down at what I was wearing some sweatpants and a tee. Aww she looks better than me!

"Oh hey Camilla wanna join, it was a date but you can join!" She said, why does she have to be so nice!

"No it's, fine." I said and we said our goodbyes

I decided to get pretty and go to the mall alone to get things out of my head and do a little shopping

I want to my room and changed into a black mini skirt, a dark red long sleeved crop top and black flats with a dark red bow in my curled hair.

I arrived at the mall and went straight to shopping.

I was carelessly walking and I bumped into someone making me fall. "oh sorry it was my fault!" I heard

They helped me up and I it was a boy, a cute one.

"No it was all me, sorry!" I said and he smiled

"What's your name?" he said, "Camilla" I said. "Oh I've heard of you! Your the girl in um Fifth Harmony?" he asked and I nodded. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Ma name? oh it's Tyler"

??????????????????????

Okay I know it's been a long fucking time since I have updated like I just had this inspiration to finish this book. And yes I still am a Mahomie so vote and comment if you're a Mahomie too.

I just want to appreciate those people who are actually reading this right know cause you guys are dedicated and I respect that so thanks. For this who want to know why I disappeared its because I got major writers block so I tried talking to my friends about it but I couldn't think of nothing so I'm truly sorry.

I want to let you guys know that I going to finish this damn book so I can start a new since I feel that my writing has improved majorly. I will be trying to update regularly just to make it up to you guys :).

I hope you have the heart to vote but it doesn't matter since I deserve something for how long I have been gone.

So thanks for hearing out my long speech and I hope you like the super short chapter, thanks.