chapter 33

Ariana's POV 

"C'mon Austin! Just admit it. I won!" but he only shook his head. "I don't have to admit anything to you!" he said making me giggle. I grabbed his chin with my hand and pulled his face down so he was looking at me,"It's okay."

He placed a kiss on my lips before whispering,"Okay". "Now admit it!" I said making him groan and pull back. 

Here lets go back to when the race started ...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////  

I was head with Austin and we were on our last lap. Alex was long behind us taking his time as he face timed with Sarah. Whipped. Ha just kidding. "You'll never get to me!" I said as my red hair whipped behind me. Austins laughter ringed through my ears making me smile,"Please I'm coming!". I heard his kart accelerate more until he was right beside me. 

"Bye Ari!" he said to me before zooming past me. I bit my lip before pressing on the gas pedal and trying to catch up with him. Austin wasn't letting me pass so I was stuck behind him and before I knew it; a gust of smoke puffed out of Austins car ad he stopped abruptly. I crashed into him and he stared back at me,"What the?", I shrugged and looked up at the finish line then back at him before struggling with my seat belt. 

"Oh you are so losing!" he said as he stood up the same time as me. I stepped out of my kart and started chasing him down the road. I was around half meter behind him before I got an idea. A stupid one that is. I jumped onto his back making a strangled yelp come out of his mouth.

He tripped over his feet sending us crashing into the tires who were lining up against the track. "OW!" he said and I groaned before laughing."Chill!" I said and went to stand up but Austin grabbed my thighs, pulling me back down making me straddle him. "Austin let go!" I shouted trying to pry his hands off of me. 

"NEVER!" he remarked,"Hey let go!" I said and he pressed his lips together before smirking. "Okay ... give me a kiss." he said before licking his lips. 

"Nope" I lied. Yes I wanted to kiss him, I always wanted to kiss him. "Why not?" he whined making me roll my eyes. "Just let go!" I said and closed my eyes to take a moment. Wrong move. Austin moved his right hand to the back of my neck and placed his soft lips on mine. 

I quickly responded and ran my hands through his hair. Click.

"Aw how cute!" A voice said making me freeze and turn around. "Alex what are you doing here?" Austin chuckled,"Oh you know driving around but you two love birds would be too occupied to notice huh?". I blushed at Alex's comment, "Um okay lets go back to the bus" I said hugging my arms around myself. 

Alex helped up Austin and Henry came out laughing his head off. "You guys are the cutest couple in the world." I smiled,"Well we try?" Austin called out from behind me. "Alright have fun guys. See you!" he said before walking past us and pulling the karts into their place. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! well writers block took over my life and I just had to scrape something up like ..

Me: Hmm I'm going to update today!

Writers block: Hey there! I'm just going to come into your life and mess up everything!

Me: :/

So that's all for today and thanks for reading! BUT HOLD UP! I wanted to know another really cute date for them but I already have an idea that I liked! AND there should be a video and picture to the side or up there. Its the song gas pedal because this chapter reminded me about it and a picture of Ariana.

Well that is for sure all so bye!