four.

all lennon could see was the bare back of harry though not his chest. she could tell it was him though because of his long curly hair that even looking from the back you could tell it was held up. harry was facing  his house leaning against the orange jeep.

lennon despite her usual shyness knew she would regret it later if she didn't go over and talk to him. looking both ways to make sure no cars were coming she peddled slowly across the street and stopped at the bottom of the dirt driveway maybe only ten feet from the orange jeep that harry was leaning against.

"hey." lennon greeted in a enthusiastic voice. it startled harry and he turned around so quickly lennon thought he would loose his footing. harry had a look of surprise on his face and lennon was having a hard time  keeping  her eyes on his face. 

"hey. lennon right?" harry asked. lennon nodded and let her eyes travel to his chest that was nicely toned covered in a layer of sweat that made it glisten and had tattoos littered over it. a big butterfly in the middle.

harry followed her gaze and his eyes widen slightly. lennon could notice that his cheeks were tinted pink, and she knew that hers must have been red from caught staring which was just plain embarrassing. 

 "sorry i wasn't expecting anyone." he apoligized. "i'm going to get a shirt, i'll be right back." harry told her before jogging to the house and disappearing through the front door.

the house that harry disappeared into looked old and it didn't look to big. the place definetly needed work done though,the grass needed mowed pretty badly and the porch in the front of the house looked like it was going to collapse. it looked like nobody has been here in years. he probably got a good deal on it lennon thought.

a couple minutes had passed with lennon looking over the house before harry came out with a black shirt on. she also smiled that harry was in fact wearing light wash jean shorts that went down to his knees, but they weren't skin tight like the black skinny jeans he was wearing last night. they were loose and rolled up a little at the bottom.

"so," he started putting his large ring clad hands in his pockets "what brings you here?"

"i decided this morning that it was a beautiful day to go for a bike ride." lennon said truthfully because she did think today was a beautiful day for a bike ride, she just left out the part of her coming down this road to see if harry lived down here in the house like her father said. 

she watched as harry looked up his eyes directed towards to sky and the trees. he looked so entranced by the beauty of nature it was very shocking to lennon how someone other than herself took some time to look at the nature around them.

"yes it is today." harry agreed now looking at her with his light green eyes. 

"so what is on your agenda for today?" lennon asked curiously wanting to keep the conversation going because she enjoyed talking to someone since she had zero friends all of the kids her age hating her father which means hating her too.

harry looked back at the house and pointed, "that is what is on my agenda today. i want to get everything moved in." lennon nodded and saw that behind the orange jeep cherokee there was a trailer with furniture and boxes on it.

all of the sudden lennon's stomach growled loudly enough she was sure harry could hear which was embarassing. the peanut butter and jelly  sandwich she made earlier did sound really good right now. it would be rude though to eat a sandwich in front of harry, he might be hungry too. lennon was mentally giving herself a pat on the back for making two sandwiches.

lennon got off her bike, putting the kickstand up so it didn't fall over, and took her backpack off. she set her maroon eastpak backpack on the dirt driveway unzipping the big compartment to take out the sandwiches. she took one out for herself and looked up to harry who was already looking at her.

"would you like a sandwich?" lennon offered holding up the other sandwich. harry smiled and took the sandwich lennon was offereing.

"thank you. what kind is it?" harry questioned looking at the sandwich.

"it's just pb & j."  lennon said zipping her backpack back up. 

she grabbed her sandwich and put her bagback on standing up. 

"ahh i love pb & j." harry exclaimed taking a bite of the sandwich. lennon let out a laugh at harry's reaction the the sandwich.

"is it good?" she asked him taking her own sandwich out of the bag. harry nodded and continued eating. lennon began eating her own sandwich and agreed with harry because it tasted really good.

when harry was done with his sandwich he wiped his hands on his shorts, then looked at lennon with a serious face.

 "what?" lennon blurted  forgetting her manners spoke with her mouth full of pb & j sandwich. harry let out a laugh at lennon's actions, nice laugh lennon noted.

when he composed himself he stated seriously,"i think you should become a professional pb & j sandwich maker."    lennon thankfully was finished her sandwich because she started laughing like laughing laughing. a professional pb  & j sandwich maker? 

"what?" harry asked playfully. lennon just shook her head.  

"What time is it?" harry asked lennon seeing that she had a watch on her wrist. lennon looked at her watch to see it was twelve fifteen.

"it's 12:15." lennon told him. she watched as harry looked at the trailer and the house and then lennon.

"i don't want to be rude, but i should probably get back to work." harry sighed scratching the back of his neck. lennon nodded not really wanting to leave yet, yes she was planning to go on a adventure today but she just wanted to talk to harry at the moment.

"want any help?" lennon asked knowing that there was still a good amount of boxes on the trailer. harry raised his eyebrows in surprise at the offer of her help.

"sure, if you really want too." harry said. lennon nodded hoping she didn't look to eager to help him she wanted to get to know him. 

"well okay. let's go inside for a minute, so you can put your bag down, and i can get a drink." harry explained. lennon nodded walked beside harry who started walking towards the house. the two walked in a comfortable silence as they walked together through tall grass. 

lennon watched as harry stepped onto the porch that looked like it was going to collapse. lennon though was hesitant.

"it's fine, if it can hold me it can hold you." he reassured her.  lennon still skeptic carefully stepped onto the porch making a creaking noise. harry gave lennon a small smile.

"see!" harry exclaimed. lennon nodded feeling a little better that it still hasn't collapsed with the two of them on it.

harry then opened the front door and walked inside lennon trailing behind.