twenty four.

"no." lennon mumbled into the pillow. 

harry has been trying to get her up for fifteen minutes and lennon did not want to get out of bed. she could feel harry shift in the bed closer to her. his hot breath tickled her ear as she suppressed a giggle.

"c'mon princess, we're wasting the day away." harry whispered his voice raspy. 

his morning voice literally sent chills down her spine at how much she loved it.

lennon let out a groan, she didn't want to get up. she was perfectly content staying in harry's bed toasty under the covers with pillows that smelled like him. yep, she was good. she could hear harry sigh hopefully giving up. she could feel him not as close to her anymore becoming real quiet.

"i'll make pancakes." harry bribed.

lennon shifted a little, food did sound good.

"waffles." lennon yawned. 

she suddenly felt harry move close again an arm around thrown on her waist as she could feel him pulling her closer to him.

"waffles!" he exclaimed "just got to be difficult." 

lennon laughed, opening her eyes to see harry nice and shirtless with a grin on her face. 

"the princess has opened her eyes!" harry exclaimed throwing his head back playfully as if talking to people above.

lennon closed her eyes again.

"i'm not a princess." lennon grumbled into the pillow.

harry basically laid on lennon engulfing her with his body. lennon couldn't help but smile at how cute he was acting. his nose nudged her ear his curls tickling the side of her face and neck. 

"no, you're my princess to spoil and cherish." harry corrected her, his hot breath could be felt on her ear. lennon giggled at how cute that was, the butterflies in her stomach waking up and taking flight.

"oh yeah?" lennon countered turning her head a bit to look at harry. harry kissed her cheek quickly before answering, "yes."

"now come on let's get up." harry said to her sitting up again.

"fine." lennon grumbled. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

fifteen minutes later  lennon finally made it downstairs taking a seat at the table still half asleep. she stretched right as harry set down a plate of waffles in front of her with lots of syrup the way she liked it.

she looked up to harry and smiled because he was honestly such a great guy, she was so glad he was in her life. what would she do without his waffle making abilities? harry took a seat in the chair beside her with his own plate of waffles in front of him.

lennon took a bite of one waffle giving harry who was watching her, a thumbs up. a smile spread across his face as he started eating his own waffles. 

after a little awhile when they were finished with their waffles they began to discuss what their plans were for the day.

"i wouldn't mind working up in the attic." lennon told harry taking a sip of the water he had got for her.

"that could work, because i have some people come over today. i'd rather you not be around when we are discussing plans." harry concluded. 

he rather her not be around when they were discussing plans? when they probably involved her? she was sick of being in the dark.  lennon wished he would just include her on whats going on.