five.

"holy shit. it's hot." lennon exclaimed laying on harry's living room floor that felt cool against her warm skin. they had just finished bringing in all the boxes and couple pieces of furniture. all that was left was harry's mattress, box spring, and bedframe. 

lennon turned her head to look to see harry leaning against the wall laughing at her. she didn't even care how ridicoulous she looked right now lying on his floor, but it was just so fucking hot out. lennon brought her left arm to her face to look at her wrist to see that is is was three o clock. enough time left to not get up and take a quick nap on harry's cool floor.

"don't get too comfortable." harry warned " we still have a couple things left on the trailer."

lennon groaned knowing that she had to get up, something she wasn't ready to get up yet. "okay, okay." lennon muttered getting to her feet. lennon took a drink of water out of her water bottle that sat on the floor next to her backpack. 

when she was done getting a drink she followed harry back out to the to the trailer she was tired and not really looking forward to carrying the heavy mattress and its bed frame. 

lennon helped harry carry the mattress through the front door and was about to attempt to go up the stairs with it. harry was the one who had to go upstairs back wards much to lennons delight for she did not to somehow trip up the stairs and embarrass herself. 

the two finished moving everything in the house and lennon was exhausted from all the moving as pathetic as it sounds, but harry had a lot of stuff he brought with him. lennon leaned against the door frame debating whether or not to sit on the floor. 

" here. " harry said noticing lennon's state grabbing her wrist. he led her out a old door that led to the backyard that was huge. lennon was taken back how big it was. harry tugged her back to reality though and had her sit in a metal black chair that sat on a brick patio that had grass growing in between the cracks compared to her's at home.

lennon loved it though.

the brick patio was fairly big with just a couple black metal chairs and a table. oh and a old grill that had vines climbing up the legs of it.  she noticed a wooden building  not to far away with a couple of windows, a shed maybe?

"i'll be right back. i'm going to grab your water bottle." harry told lennon who nodded in response. how thoughtful of harry lennon thought to grab her water bottle.

within seconds he came back with her water bottle in hand and a plastic water bottle in his other hand. he took a seat in the other metal chair  across from her and set her water bottle on the table infront of her. he hastily opened his own water bottle and downed half of it the other half he dumped on himself. lennon laughed at his actions and took a long drink from her water bottle.

" i really appreciate your help moving everything in." harry thanked. lennon just smiled.

"no problem." lennon replied. 

"well you see, i was wondering if you would like to help me, um, fix the house and stuff." harry proposed.

"i can't pay you since money is a little tight because of the move, so i understand if you wouldn't want to do it for that reason." harry added quickly. 

lennon was excited. cheering on the inside. she hoped he would ask her if she wanted to help, because honestly she enjoyed harry's company and was hoping to become friends and this was the perfect opportunity to do just that.

also it was a way to not be home which was a positive.

"honestly i would love too." lennon confessed making a smile break out onto harry's face , teeth showing and all.

 " i was hoping you would say that." harry breathed in excitement.  lennon grinned  at the fact that he hoped she said yes. that made lennon happy.

over the next few minutes the two discussed how this would work and established that lennon would come over around noon bringing lunch for both of them, harry got dinner covered. this made  lennon happy that she would eat before she came home so she was actually full with real food. lennon would come over everyday unless there was a problem or plans then she would call harry's cell phone to tell him she couldn't come over, vice versa. 

with some plans intact the two sat there under the hot sun in a comfortable silence. until lennon decided to break it and ask what the building was.

"i think its a shed, but i'm not sure." harry stated.

"lets go look." lennon exclaimed getting up from her the chair. harry got up as well and walked through the tall grass beside lennon who was hoping that there were no snakes because she hates snakes and she knew that snakes like tall grass.

thankfully though they made it too the building without lennon screaming because she saw a snake. the building was made out of wood and didn't look to bad. it was old yeah, but it doesn't look like it was going to fall over. 

harry opened the door to reveal a dirty tool filled indeed a shed. lennon stood beside harry peeking in to see tools hanging on the walls, gardening tools. lennon became confused because there was no garden.

"so i was right! it was a shed!" lennon cheered taking a step inside. it was a fairly big shed with a all around shelf bench thing that was covered an at least a inch of dust. there was a stack of terra cota pots and a whole box full of seeds.

" i wonder if there still good." lennon murmured. 

" i don't know." harry coughed probably because of the dust lennon was stirring up by looking through all the seed packets. there were seeds for flowers, vegetables, plants, and even trees. she was surprised at the variety of seeds that were there.

"why would there be so many seeds and gardening tools if there isn't a garden?" lennon wondered aloud.  

"c'mon." harry motioned toward the door confusing lennon. lennon though followed harry who walked through the tall grass  behind the shed. lennon stayed close behind harry hoping that he would scare away the snakes with his steps.

harry then stopped abruptly lennon almost running into his back. she then moved so she was beside him to see that the grass was shorter here and there was a beautiful black metal arbor that had vines wrapping around it.

lennon then saw the beautiful garden that managed to stay alive through out all the years. though it was in some serious need of weeding the garden looked healthy and lush. she was taken back by all the beautiful flowers in different colors. roses in pink, white, and red all over the place. lennon hasn't seen so many of her favorite flowers in one place. and the sight was just breath taking.

"wow." was all lennon could say taken back by the beautiful garden. she turned to harry who was already looking at her a smile on his face.

"its's beautiful isn't?" harry asked lennnon nodding enthusiastically . she walked  in a little more of the garden and saw it on the edge of garden on the far side where the grass was tall again.

a freaking black snake.

"ahhhh!"lennon screamed running away from it and jumped on harry's back. who thankfully caught her.

"what? what?" harry asked panicky. she pointed to the black snake not to far away.

"snake!"

harry took a step closer making lennon freak out. she didn't want to be near the snake and here he was taking a step closer to it.

"harry please stop it." lennon begged making harry stop noticing how scared lennon really was.

"lennon, it's okay. it's only a garter snake. they don't bite." harry tried reassuring her but lennon was still not having it.

"let's just go back to the house." lennon suggested harry obliging carrying her on his back to the house. 

well that was one way for harry to find out about my fear of snakes lennon thought.