ten.

lennon was about to climb out of the claw foot bath tub making sure to shut off the water to the shower head, when reached for a towel that she usually puts on the counter of the sink when she realized there was no towel. she cursed at the thought of having to yell to harry for a towel. lennon weighed out her options be dripping wet making her clothes damp or yell for harry to get her a towel so she can be dry and have dry clothes.

"harry!" she yelled peeking from behind the shower curtain. this was so embarrassing. she waited for a few moments before she opened her mouth to yell again.

"har-" she started before the door swung open to see a worried harry.

"yes?" he asked sounding as if he was out of breath making lennon feel bad. lennon could feel her cheeks start to tint pink from embarrassment at this situation.

"um um i need a um towel." she managed to get out making harry's mouth form in a 'o' before he retreated out of the bathroom. he returned a few moments later with a fluffy dark green towel. he handed her the towel with pink cheeks that matched lennons.

lennon took towel from harry grateful for the gesture.

"thank you!" she told him gratefully. harry scratched the back of his neck with his long fingers, during this time lennon realized he hasn't changed out of his rain soaked shirt that just so happened to be white. lennon was drooling at how fit he looked and the pretty butterfly on his chest.

how had she not noticed before that his shirt was wet and was accenting his abs? like seriously! 

"like what you see?" harry asked cockily making lennon blush red as a tomato for she had been caught.

"i'll leave you be." harry chuckled leaving the bathroom. lennon can't believe that happened again! shaking her head she stepped out of the tub, drying herself off before getting dressed into the clothes harry lent her. which was a pair of boxer briefs, grey sweat pants, and a black long sleeve shirt, and her bra even though it was damp.

she tossed the towel in the hamper after finger brushing her hair and braiding back. when she exited the bathroom harry was lying on the bed a book in his hands. harry must have heard the door creak because he looked over to lennon and smiled.

"hey where do want me to put my wet clothes?" lennon asked referring to the wet clothes in her hand.

"you can just put them in the hamper i'll wash them." harry said focusing back on the book. lennon put the clothes in the hamper, and came back deciding to lay on the bed next to harry. this seemed like a good idea to lennon but she was on the brink of falling off the bed because harry didn't move over.

lennon nudged him, "move over." she groaned not wanting to fall off the bed. harry obliged not taking his eyes off the book he was reading. lennon glanced at the cover to see he was reading the great gatsby, her copy of the great gatsby. 

"harry."

"give me a minute. i'm almost done with this chapter."

lennon waited for what seemed like forever before he put in her post it note in to save his place and closed the book. he then looked over at her with his baby green eyes, curly hair frizzing out his face making him look like a lion.

"how's my book?" lennon asked cockily waiting for harry to be embarrassed for being caught.

"it's pretty good." he said smoothly making lennon shake her head.

"well i'm glad you like it." she stated amused.

harry let out a hum and laid on his side, propping himself up with his elbow looking down at lennon. lennon couldn't help but smile.

"hi." lennon giggled. 

"hi." harry answered back.

"now what?" lennon questioned staring up at harry's face. harry shrugged his shoulders before diverting his eyes towards the window where the rain was hitting the window panes violently. lennon watched his frizzy curls fall beside his face and reached up to touch them with her fingers for they just looked so touchable to her.

harry looked back at down at lennon with furrowed eyebrows and amusement written on his face.

"what are you doing?" he laughed as he watched lennon play with one of his curls. 

"their so frizzy."lennon commented letting go of the curl she was playing with. he shook his head ever so slightly making his frizzy curls hit his face. lennon let out a sigh deciding that she did not want to lie there in that moment and wanted to do something. so lennon rolled off the bed and onto her feet and stretched looking at harry to see he hasn't moved from his spot.

lennon frowned walking over to him and took his hands in hers tugging them.

"harry come on." lennon whined trying to pull him up off the bed with no luck. harry smirked at her attempts to get him up.  he shook his head.

"but i'm comfortable." he whined back playfully. lennon used all her strength and tugged his hands again sending harry flying to the floor. lennon let go of his hands, and covered her mouth with her hand trying to contain the giggles that were trying to break free. harry groaned in pain and glared at lennon from the floor.

"that hurt!" he complained rubbing his elbow. 

lennon stuck out her tongue, "you big baby." she teased. 

"i'll show you big baby!" harry exclaimed getting up from the floor. lennon eyes widened when she realized harry was getting up. she let out a shriek before she bolted out the bedroom door and down the stairs harry hot on her heels. lennon ran into the living room and harry ran up from behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up.

lennon struggled to get out of his grip yelling 'no' as he set her down on the plastic covered couch. lennon lied on her back staring up at harry who was hovering over her with a smirk.

"no!" she yelled laughing as harry started to  tickle her sides with his long fingers. lennon laughed uncontrollably  until she was gasping for air. harry after what seemed like forever to lennon stopped tickling her and and stood up. 

lennon was trying to regain her breath as she glared at harry from the tickling. harry just let out a laugh at lennon and offered her a hand to help her up. lennon accepted and stood up to her feet and looked down at the couch hidden by a layer of plastic.

"why  haven't you taken this off yet?" lennon asked harry. harry shrugged his shoulders.

"i just never got around to it." he admitted.

her hands fumbled with plastic lifting it up with harry's help and threw it to the floor. underneath the plastic it revealed a lumpy dark brown leather couch with a couple rips on the arms,it had characther and lennon loved it.

lennon looked at harry to see his reaction and he was looking at her with a smile which of course made lennon smile and slightly blush because he was already looking at her.

"it looks so comfortable." lennon blurted.

"yeah it does." harry agreed.

"you know what sounds like a good idea?" lennon asked him. harry bit his lips in mock thinking and shook his head.

"no, i have no idea!" he said sarcasticly making lennon roll her eyes.

" a movie and ice cream!" she exclaimed. 

harry rolled his eyes, it sounded like a good idea to lennon!

"i would have to set everything up though." harry argued.

"please!" lennon pleaded sticking out her bottom lip a little making harry roll his eyes again.

harry looked down at the plastic on the floor and back up at lennon with her pouting trying to get her way.

harry let out a defeated sigh," fine."

"yes!" lennon shouted in joy giving harry a hug.

lennon liked this very much.