twenty.

harry pulled the jeep up to the spot where they usually meet in the mornings or when harry picks her up.  their spot. lennon could feel her  stomach twist and turn in nervousness as she saw her house appear at the end of the street.

she didn't know if she could handle what was about to happen or what could happen. lennon let out a shaking breath before wrapping her fingers around the door handle.

"i'm going with you." harry declared making lennon look at harry with shock.

lennon shook her head, she didn't want to put harry in danger and as much as she wanted to not go alone she didn't want harry to get hurt.

"harry.." lennon trailed off but harry was determined.

"lennon i'm not letting you go in there alone. " he told her. 

lennon felt relieved at his words that she wasn't going in alone, but she was nervous that her father was there and would try to hurt harry. well and herself.

"okay, we just have to be really careful and quiet." lennon warned him. harry nodded understandingly and glanced at lennon's bouncing knee which she was doing because of her nerves. harry leaned over the center counsel his face close to lennon's making her heart beat faster at the close proximity.

his large hands cupping her face lennon hitching a breath at the gesture. she still hasn't got used to harry being so affectionate.

"it's going to be okay." harry reassured her searching her eyes for doubt. lennon hoped he wouldn't find any and nodded. lennon watched as harry moved his face closer his eyes trained on her lips. lennon wouldn't be surprised if harry could here her heart thumping in her chest at a unhealthy rate.

his eyes flickered up at her as if asking for permission lennon slightly nodded. his soft lips pressed on hers began moving against them. kissing was something that lennon was still foreign too but began to like. they kissed until they were both breathless pulling apart. harry smirked as lennon blushed at  how easily they got carried away before she realized what they were going to do.

"are you ready?" harry asked her.  

lennon shrugged.

"are you ready?" she retaliated.

harry flashed her a smile, "yep."

lennon was glad harry was being at least a little optimistic compared to her who was expecting the worst. she opened her door harry doing the same as meeting in front of the jeep interlocking their fingers. 

harry squeezed her hand in reassurance must have noticing she was still nervous. lennon took a deep breath grateful for the gesture as they walked on the sidewalk to her house.

as they approached closer lennon noticed her father's car wasn't in the driveway. lennon let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"this is going to be a lot more easier." lennon mumbled in relief finally being able to breath properly. she didn't have to worry about sarah and her mother was probably still sleeping or working out with her headphones in.

lennon led harry up the driveway on the walkway to the back door. lennon peered through the window to the kitchen was vacant. coast was clear. lennon turned around  motioning harry to be quiet by pressing her fingers to her lips.

she carefully opened the door trying to not make it creak. taking careful steps into the kitchenlennon glanced around to see if anyone was around, when she didn't see anyone she motioned harry to come inside. 

lennon led him up the stairs the two successfully making it to her room. as lennon shut the door harry  was looking around her room. lennon realized harry never had been in her room and felt self concious about it because it was such a mess. the main reason being was she was barely ever in there  for being always tired from working with harry.