twenty seven.

"harry i don't think you are doing it right." lennon told him looking at the diagram of the instructions. harry suggested they should camp out in the backyard tonight because it was supposed to be nice and lennon needed the experience seeing that she has never has before. even when she was little.

harry grunted in response where he was to put the tent together almost slapping himself in his face with one of the support rods, lennon stifling a laugh. she sat in a fold-a-ble travel chair with the directions of the tent in her hands watching on as harry was figuring it out.

as she was reading the directions, and looking over the diagram when she realized harry, indeed, was doing it wrong.

"put the orange color rod in the first slot." lennon instructed from her seat. 

harry threw his black rod he had in his hand into the pile with all the other rods picking up an orange one. lennon could tell he was getting frustrated as he shoved the orange rod in the first slot like she said it working.

"woo!" harry shouted in victory letting a smile take over his face. lennon cheered from her seat happily. 

putting the tent together went quicker after that, getting it all set up before it started to get dark. lennon tumbled out of the back door with harry's pillows (including the one she claimed as hers) and his comforter with a couple of other blankets all in her hands to put in the tent.

struggling to not let them fall on the grass harry met her halfway taking the pillows from her.

"thanks, for a second there i thought i was going to drop them." she says loving the way her bare feet felt on the grass.

"it would have been a tragedy." harry responded making lennon bump into his side with her shoulder catching him off guard stumbling a bit.  all with a smile on her face. 

then came the the problem with getting the comforter and pillows in the tent nicely.

"okay, " lennon decided " i'm going to go into the tent and your going to hand me a blanket when i'm ready, okay?" she looked at harry in clarification. he just stood there beside her with a smirk on his face.

"who knew you could be so bossy?" he teases. lennon stuck her tongue out at him in response. she handed her blankets to harry who made a humph noise as he struggled to wrap his arms around all of it.

lennon climbed in side the tent the bottom crinkly on her feet like the tarp had felt. she also noticed how small the tent was and how close harry and her would be. and she didn't care, because she wanted to be close to harry. 

"okay, hand me the comforter." lennon instructed with her head out half out the tent door with her hands out stretched. harry somehow managed to hand her the comforter without dropping the other stuff off in his arms.

lennon took the comforter and placed it on the floor of the tent stretching it out so it covered the whole bottom of it. the whole down side of the tent though is lennon couldn't stand up in the tent even granted as she was short. she could just imagine harry standing up in here, well attempting it.

she giggled to herself just thinking about it.

"what's so funny?" harry asked from outside the tent. 

"nothing!" lennon said going back to the entrance of the tent to get a blanket from him. she stuck her head out ready to get the other blanket. harry handed it to her with a suspicious look on his face.

"are there ghosts in there telling you jokes?" he questioned with a serious expression on his face.

lennon looked at him in disbelief, he was ridiculous.