seventeen.

harry returned to lennon with a grin and a big tub of popcorn two water bottles in his hand. lennon returned the smile and pat the spot next to her. she took the tub of popcorn from harry so he could climb in.

harry awkwardly climbed next to lennon his shoulder leaning against hers, his body leaning against hers. lennon could feel her cheeks start to heat up.

"sorry i took so long. the line was long." harry apologized opening a bottle of water taking a sip from it.

lennon shook her head for it really wasn't a big problem. harry glanced at his watch that was on his wrist to see that the movie started in a couple minutes. surprising lennon harry turned around maneurvering himself over the center console so his legs were beside her face as he reached to adjust the dial on the radio to the drive in station.

lennon trying not to laugh at the fact harry looked ridiculous even more so when he tried to sit back down but not before hitting his head off the roof of the car. lennon laughed as harry rubbed the place where his head it the roof.

"are you laughing?" harry asked in a mock hurt tone.

lennon shook her head yes, because she was laughing so hard she couldn't form words.

"i'm glad my pain entertains you." he teases trying to get comfortable in his spot next to lennon.

"it was funny!" lennon exclaims breathlessly reaching for one of the bottles of water.

screwing the cap back on when she was done she set it down beside her and watched as the giant white screen began to roll the previews. lennon let out a sigh of content and rested her head on harry's shoulder who didn't thankfully seem to mind.

That's how they spent most of the movie, lennon resting her head on harry's shoulder. This happened until a man with blue eyes a baby brown messy hair interrupted their date. the man stood in front of them blocking their view. lennon could feel harry tense up, and sat up cautiously.

"what?" harry asked the man irritated.

"can we talk in private for a minute?" the man asked harry with a look of urgency on his face. harry shook his head in disbelief.

"i'm busy!" harry says in a exasperated tone.

lennon just continue to stare cautiously at the man, how did harry know him?

"harry, this is serious." the man said in a lower tone.

harry nodded before turning to lennon who was quite shaken up. who was this man? what did they have to talk about that was so serious? harry looked at her with a soft but tense face making lennon a little nervous.

"i'll be right back?" harry said. lennon slowly nodded.

the man with the blue eyes gave a apologetic look.

"i'm sorry love to be taking your date away from you, i'm louis." the man with blue eyes introduced himself making lennon feel a little bit better. not because he just told her his name it was because he seemed friendly.

lennon nodded slowly before saying,"it's okay, i'm lennon."

louis smiled just as harry climbed out of the back. despite just getting out he leaned in his palms flat against the floor either side of lennon's waist surprising lennon. as always.

"i will be back in a couple minutes, please stay here and yell if you need something. i'm sorry we got interrupted, but i have to do this." lennon nodded at harry's words giving him a small smile the gesture returned. harry pushed himself up and looked over his shoulder at lennon again before walking beside louis.