twenty six.

over the past four days harry's friends have been over finalizing the plan with harry. lennon didn't press harry about the details of the plan until it was finished so she got it all at once. despite harry's protest of meeting his friends she met them today.

lennon went down for lemonade after reading in the attic on the couch all day, the boys were all huddled around the table. she noticed that one sitting in her usual spot had a buzz cut with serious chocolate color eyes. the other sitting on the other side of him was louis. she recognized him from when harry took her on a date.

she didn't understand why she couldn't have met the buzz cut one  earlier, he seemed nice. not intimidating like harry said. harry realized she was in the room and stopped talking looking over at her making the other boys turn their heads.

the buzz cut boy introduced himself as liam and was very polite.  after small talk for a few minutes louis and liam  had to leave, leaving harry and lennon alone again. lennon went in to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of lemonade taking it to the kitchen table to take a seat next to harry who returned after walking liam and louis to the door.

"liam doesn't seem very intimidating." lennon commented taking a sip of the lemonade.

harry leaned back in his chair exhaling with a small smile of his face.

"looks are deceiving, but he is a pretty good guy." harry clarified leaning in suddenly resting his crossed arms on the table.

"so..." lennon trailed off ready for him to explain what was going on saturday. she was ready to know the plan. harry let out a sigh knowing that this was coming.

his fingers pinched the bridge of his nose before he opened his eyes meeting lennons. that's when lennon started getting nervous.

"we are going to the warehouse on saturday, and i'm going to box him." harry explained slowly adverting his gaze to the table.

lennon felt uneasy, he was going to box his old coach? the one who murdered his family?

"if i win he will leave us alone or he will be killed if he wins he gets to.. to.." harry sputtered.

"gets to what?" lennon questioned firmly.

"kill me."

"what?" she whispered in disbelief. 

how could he so easily put his life on the line? how could he just do that? losing harry?

harry remained silent from across from her, and lennon fumed from where she sat.

"what?" she yelled at him standing up. 

she wanted him to say something for what he just said to be a joke. he had to be joking.

"lennon, calm down." he said in a low voice.

"calm down? you want me to calm down? how could you do that?" she screamed.

harry's eyes met hers once more with a tense expression.

"i'm not going to lose len." he tried reassuring her.

"what if you do?" lennon broke the rage simmering as the sadness took over. tears brimmed her eyes, she couldn't imagine her world without harry.

harry stood up and reached out to touch her when lennon backed away. harry's eyes clouded over in hurt. lennon turned and ran up the stairs into harry's room to go straight into the bathroom. she locked the door behind her her back hitting the door as she slid down it.

lennon began to cry hysterically, the first time in a long time. harry couldn't die. he couldn't. she couldn't just not have his presecence around anymore. his laugh, his smile, his smell of pine, his tender touches.