six.

lennon arrived at harry's with her hair in a bun and a white bandana serving as a headband dressed in overall shorts with just a black sports bra underneath because it is really hot. harry greeted her with a smile. himself dressed in light wash shorts and a black tank top his hair pulled back by a head scarf.

"ready to work?" harry questioned.

"yes i am. i though i would weed the garden today. after you mowed around it of course." lennon explained making harry raise an eyebrow and laugh.

"i guess i know what i'm doing today." harry muttered making lennon laugh.

"thank youuuuuu." she beamed.

" i also brought some cleaning supplies, because i didn't know if you had any and i had plenty at home." lennon informed him. she took them last night when everyone was asleep doubting her father would notice the only one who would really care about it because we had like five of every product. always in stock.

"okay. i didn't even think of that." harry muttered making lennon laugh. how could he have not think of it? harry just looked at her with a smile on his face and started walking over to the garage that sat next to the house. it looked pretty sturdy and was built out of wood. harry lifted the door in one try to reveal a very dusty garage. there was a old riding mower in the corner and a bench with tools scattered over it.

light streamed in through the windows above the bench two on each wall except the one with the door of course.

"what do you think the chances are that the mower is going to start?" harry asked me his hands on his hips.

"little." lennon answered. harry went to his jeep and came back with a gas can in his hands and a small thing of oil in the other hand. he walked over to it and poured some gas into it along with the oil. he then turned the key that was already in the ignition and it started, both of them surprised.

"whooo!!" lennon cheered doing a little jump. harry rose his hand in the air and said yes. he put his foot on the  accelerator and then he was off to mow the backyard. specifically around the garden for lennon so she could weed with less of a chance of seeing a snake. lennon was about to make her way inside when she saw a old boombox sitting on the bench. liking to work with music she brought it inside with her.

lennon decided to  start cleaning the kitchen. the kitchen  was medium size, not to big or small. there was a huge window above the sink where you could see the backyard, and where lennon could currently see harry making his way back there with the lawn mower. she set the boombox on the counter realizing it didn't have a cord to plug in. it just took really big batteries.

she tilted it to see there were batteries inside and decided to see if it would work. so she dusted it off with her fingers wiping them on her overall shorts and found the on button. when she hit it it came to life amplifying a country station on the radio. she quickly changed it to the a mainstream station and turned it up.

the kitchen was furnished with a old gas four burner stove, and a old refrigerator that hummed quietly to lennons surprise for she was expecting it to be loud because of it's age. she opened the fridge to find it needed cleaned and wiped down because there was dirt in it? not to mention it smelled death.

lennon grabbed the paper towels from out of her backpack and ripped one off planning to rinse out the fridge with water and then be wiped down with the anti bactierial wipes she brought. she turned the hot water knob and murky brown water came out making lennon shriek. she quickly shut it off and abandoned the paper towel in the sink deciding to skip part one of her plan and right to part two.

lennon didn't breath in through her nose trying to avoid breathing the horrid smell that was in the fridge. as she scrubbed the inside of the fridge she could just imagine her father's anger for her actions which made her scrub harder.