thirty three.

sweat trickled down lennon's face from the late august sun's harsh rays. she was tired from working in the garden all day, now relaxing in her chair at the outdoor set sipping her cold lemonade. 

she smiled as she caught sight of harry trying to figure out what was wrong with the jeep. the hood was propped opened, harry's arms holding himself up as he leaned in to try to find the problem. his frizzy hair from the humidity was held back by a black head scarf, a white tank top adorning his upper half.

covered in grease, and sweat so it clung to his body. a nice site really. with black basket ball shorts sitting on his hips. she continued to watch as she sipped her lemonade. 

this past month flew by, lennon recovering from the bullet wound resulting  now a small pink scar. she could remember harry being so gentle and patient as she maneuvered everywhere, and how he made them a campsite in the living room so she wouldn't have to face the stairs. 

they didn't have to worry about seth, or her father for that matter. after the whole incident went down he disappeared, sarah contacted her and they arranged a time for her to collect her things for she was officially moving in with harry who was overjoyed. 

her father didn't bother stopping her, she turned 18 soon, two days away. he must have know as well the second he tried taking her away she would run away, run right to harry, run right back to home.

although her father wouldn't be held responsible for his actions, due to the fact lennon didn't want him in her life anymore. she was  simply exhausted with all the baggage of the evils he had, as for seth the police chalked it up as self defense after hearing statements from herself, harry, liam, and bystanders.

now harry and lennon's future seemed a lot brighter, harry made bank after winning that last match, but despite being financially okay for right now lennon was still planning to apply to the library down town. 

she could hear harry let out a sigh as grew frustrated over not being able to figure out what was wrong with the jeep. lennon glanced at her lemonade, a good amount left deciding harry might want some.

standing up her side only a little sore, she grabbed her glass of lemonade her feet felt nice on the soft grass as she walked to him. her breathing hitched a little as the sweaty site of him was magnified. she could literally see the sweat glistening on his arms, from the hard work of today.

his eye's glistened bright, as he saw lennon coming toward her a smile forming on his lips. lennon smiled as she reached him handing out the glass of lemonade.

"ah, just what i needed. thanks baby." harry said to her as he took the glass from her chugging it. lennon came up up from behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist pressing her cheek against his back, him relaxing at her touch.

she heard harry finish the lemonade with a sound of satisfaction balancing the glass on the jeep's edge. harry's hands covered hers, meeting on his stomach.

"i'm pretty sweaty len." harry warned her.

she retracted her arms and leaned her butt against the jeep facing harry.

"trust me i know." lennon informed him, looking him up and down. harry rose an eyebrow his face showing his amusement at her comment.

"do you now?" he breathed taking a step toward her closing the space between them. lennon bit her lip, nodding, along with a hum. harry then moved in, connecting their lips, making lennon let out a squeal, feeling harry smile.

as they pulled apart lennon laughed leaning on harry, she felt so much happier. she didn't have to worry about the bad men with evil intentions. she could be just happy, lennon & harry.

lennon nodded at the jeep's organs, "figure out what's wrong with it yet?"

harry let out a sigh as he looked at it crossing his arms over his chest, them bulging, lennon was determined not to stare.

"i have no idea, but i'll have it up n' ready in no time," he said to her " you'll see." 

he nodded as he said the words as if he was convincing himself.

"as for dinner, i will be attempting pizza flat bread." lennon informed him, a grin appearing on her face.

well you see, lennon had a record of not really being able to cook, and the last couple attempts were not so pretty. but how hard can pizza flat bread be?

"i look forward to it." harry said in a tone of voice that made lennon question his sincerity. lennon playfully punching his arm chalking up his statement as being sarcastic.

his arms wrapped around her waist loosely, carefully pulling her close. he laughed into her hair," you love me."

lennon laughed, his warm breath tickling her scalp," no i don't think so."

harry kissed her jaw, bliss erupting from her skin. from her. lennon melted under his touch, the urge not to cave in stronger. 

"say it." harry murmmurd. planting more kisses on her jaw, up to her her ear. every kiss, every affectionate touch watered the beautiful flowers growing inside her. 

"i love you." she said to him. 

lennon could feel harry smile against her skin, watching him he pulled back to look at her. their faces only a inch or so apart. 

" i love you lennon," he said to her full of sincerity.  "always remember that." 

lennon kiss him on the lips,

"don't ever let me forget."

( hi guys, i'm sorry this is so short but this book is almost over. this may indeed be the last chapter but idk yet. tell me what you guys think. hope you guys have a good night slash day! )