fifteen.

lennon and harry stayed at the aquarium until they got kicked out because they had to close. much to lennon's dismay, harry basically bribing her out of there. they were now walking around the city trying to find the cafe harry used to go to.

lennon hoped they would find it soon because she getting a little cold and was hungry. harry told lennon to stick close to him because he didn't trust people, lennon complied.

"harry are we almost there yet?" lennon asked trying not to start shivering.

harry looked over to lennon his eye brows furrowed with concern.

"almost, are you cold?" harry asked.

lennon nodded she didn't think to bring a sweatshirt. harry mumbled something under his breath his hand finding lennons and enveloping it. lennon's heart fluttered at the gesture, her hand feeling warmer now that harry was holding it.

harry abruptly stopped in front of a small building that had a neon sign that said ' mel's cafe.' the building was squished between two tall brick ones. the one on the left looked like it was a apartment complex and the one on the right looked like a club of some sort for there was people standing out front looking hammered.

"come on," harry tugging her hand "it should be warm inside."

harry opened the door for her letting her go in first, making lennon smile. he was such a gentleman. inside warm air surrounded her making the goosebumps on her arms and legs go away. the cafe was vacant accept for the old couple sitting in a booth laughing with smiles on their faces.

the sight made lennon smile.

the walls of the cafe were brick with white christmas hanging at the top, framed pictures were littered all over them of the famous landmarks from all around the world. their were only a couple booths and lots of simple circular tables with the cliche red and white checkered table clothes on them.

lennon loved this place already. harry walked her to one of the circular tables and motioned for her to sit down before taking a seat across from her. harry raised his eyebrow at lennon for she had a grin on her face.

"what?" he asked amused.

lennon motioned around them.

"i love this place already, it's so cute! how did you find it?" lennon questioned.

harry smiled at lennon his dimples popping out.

"i found this place one night after i couldn't sleep. it's open twenty four seven so i came here all the time and got coffee." harry told lennon.

lennon noticed how when he told the story he used his hands to talk, a trait she thought was cute. lennon then realized harry said he drank coffee when he couldn't sleep, shouldn't he not have drank the coffee that was guaranteed to make him stay up in order to maybe try to go back to sleep?

"harry, why did you drink coffee when you couldn't sleep? wouldn't you try to get a couple hours of sleep?" lennon asked confused.

she could see harry tense from across the table. had she said something wrong?

"no, i didn't want to sleep." harry muttered lennon barely hearing him.

why wouldn't he want to sleep? sleep is amazing.

"but why?" lennon asked trying to understand.

"you ask a lot of questions, you know that?" he laughed leaning back in his chair his eyes trained intently on her.

"i'm just trying to understand." lennon defended.

"excuse me. i hope i'm not interrupting anything, but what would you guys like to drink? eat?" a middle aged woman interuppted tiredly. the woman was tall and had dyed blonde hair that was a mess on top of her head. her name tag said haley. it looked like a haley had a long day.