Authors Note

My name is Mark and I live in UK, but I will be doing this story as if it is in the US as all of these other stories follow the pattern.

NOW! Before I start the story I wanted to help people understand what the story is about before having to go into detail on it at the end of each chapter.

This is not set in the pokemon world but I can not have the main pokemon protaganists outside of a fanfiction related to pokemon itself.

For the sake of originality I have decided to put a twist on the story to try and make it descriptive and also unique from similar stories (If I seem like a copycat anywhere in the story please tell me)

The twist is that there will be no relation to the series outside of it, if that makes sense. So there will be no summer camps or Serena and Ash flashbacks, just a fan fiction created within the premises of a normal adventure/romance high school book (Some people will know what I mean)

This is my first story on Wattpad let alone fan fiction and I am not too great at the love stuff so please bare that in mind. I am heavy on descriptions and extended vocabulary so expect this to be a long story. Also, I will be adding other pokemon characters to change it up and again, add to the uniqueness I am hoping for (Like Cilan).

Hopefully you can like this story and want more. Thanks for any support.

(SIDENOTE: I am always heavy on description and would like to add more characters, I will add anyone to the story as teacher or background student (they may get into the main story) (bracketception) so feel free to comment if you are looking forward to some, hopefully, great times and also comment your names!)

Mark©

(SIDENOTECEPTION: If you have any questions regarding myself, my thoughts on pokemon or the story ask at any time, I will answer questions at the end of each chapter)