Chapter 10 - Trouble in paradise (Ash)

---------------------
You know everytime I write a chapter, I don't know what to write until I start writing, the ideas just come to me then and there. If I run out of ideas I think of more. Aint no way this is being delayed I am having too much fun writing it! Anyway, just asking if you have any thoughts on the story (improvements etc) then make sure to comment.
Thanks for reading!
Mark©
(Also while I was as writing this we really reached 100 reads. Thanks again!
----------------------

It was a bright fridaydmorning. For some reason the sun had crept out over the clouds, althought it was mid november. A few weeks had passed since the party and everyone knew about me and Serena. I could still remember some reactions.

(Flashback)
November 1st

I sat in my bedroom for a moment, deep in thought. Last night, the party, couldn't have gone any better. Although it wasn't obvious at first for both us, Serena and I have finally started dating. I offered to take her out today, so we are going to get some coffee.

I sat up from my bed and could feel my hair sticking to my head. I pushed my hair out with my hands and put my cap on. That should do the trick. I checked the time on my phone. 11:00am? Still had an hour to kill. I got up and got dressed in a flash. I went downstairs to find the house empty, again. Damn, my mom is a little too busy, I hardly see her in the morning. After eating breakfast I checked the time again. 11:45am my phone read. 15 minutes. Should I just head off early? I decided to go for a quick walk around the park to clear my head and it wasn't too long until I headed to Serena's. She left her house with a goodbye to her mom, and we walked to the coffee shop. Now that we understood each others true feelings, she looked better than ever. I slipped my hand towards hers and she met mine. With that, we held hands as we headed to the coffee shop.

Once we entered the coffee shop and sat down with our coffee, the conversation started off with a confession.

"Erm, Ash... I kind of told Dawn about... us" Serena looked a little nervous, like I would be angry at her.

"That's fine, anyone can know. It doesn't have to be a secret" I set a relieving smile to Serena who looked she mentally said 'phew' and then she smiled back.

"We should tell everyone else, they all went to the park so it will be pretty obvious if we go together" Serena smiled and span her coffee cup round and round, nervously.

"Sure, why not?" I got up and smiled, leaving a ten dollar bill on the table. The waiters lucky day I suppose. I grabbed Serena's hand again and we headed to the park.

"Ey up, it's the love birds!" Gary shouted as he saw us across the park. Guess Dawn got a bit excited. She hurried over to us, hyper active with joy.

"I kind of told everyone already!" She giggled excitedly and ran off. She was very weird, probably a follower of teen magazines like 'ten things to look for in a guy' and that rubbish. Scratching the back of my head, Serena and I headed to the benches where they were grouped, and sat down with Serena. Calem seemed a bit distant and only sat in silence.

"So you two are going out? A little sudden" Misty and May both looked like they could burst with excitement, so Bianca asked this question. It was rare of her to mention relationships.

"It happened last night, guess our feelings got the better of us" I giggled nervously at that remark, I was always bad with words. Serena just laughed a little and put her head on my shoulder. I swear Dawn looked like her heart could melt. She wasn't even in the relationship!

Cilan looked at me and grinned slightly. I nodded and mouthed 'thanks' but he looked and me, confused. After all, he gave me the courage.

"Anyone fancy a game of basketball?" Cilan asked, looking at Kenny and Drew as they loved basketball.