Chapter 22 - A day to remember (Ash/Serena)

-
After reading through the story I stumbled across so many mistakes haha.
Guess I just feel like rushing through the story and want to get it out. I should be more careful otherwise it will make no sense. Don't worry I can spell xD
Mark©
-
(Ash)

Sunday morning had come upon us quicker than ever. I felt like time was going fast on purpose, as it was the last day I would see Serena for a month. We planned on spending the whole day together, alone.

I managed to wake up early this time, thank god. I got changed straight away and headed downstairs. My mom had the day of work and was making up some pancakes.

"So, what's on the plan for today, Ash?" She placed some pancakes on a plate and slid them across the table to me.

I shrugged "I am going to Serena's and then we will figure something out" Now that I think about it, we should have planned ahead.

I finished up my pancakes and headed out, going down the road to Serena's.

She was at the door waiting and I smiled brightly when I saw her. I couldn't imagine four weeks without her so I had to make this a day to remember.

"Ash!" She said with a dazzling smile, rushing over and hugging me.

I lifted her up and span her around "Good morning" I said with a dumb grin.

"Come inside" She said, so I followed her in. We walked up to her room and sat on her bed for a few minutes.

"Is there anywhere you want to go?" I asked, after all this day was for her.

"Hmm, I don't know. I felt like staying here and watching a movie" She shrugged.

"Whatever you want, Serena" I smiled and looked at her dvd collection. It wasn't anything special if a guy looked at it, but at first glance any girl would want to take her dvd's.

"You pick the film" I said "I have never seen any of these films" Serena got up and looked at her dvd's. Who would've guessed she would pick twilight. I sighed, everyone said these movies sucked. We led on her bed and she rested her head on my chest, looking towards her TV. I put my arm around her shoulder and sat up a bit so I could watch the dvd too.

I think I fell asleep because when I looked at the movie suddenly, it had ended. I looked down at Serena. She was fast asleep too. I slowly got up and let her sleep in the bed.

I crept downstairs and into the kitchen. I decided to make Serena some lunch before she woke up. I worked hard for 30 minutes, making a lunch big enough for atleast four people. I crept back upstairs, to see Serena looking out of her window. I slowly put my arms around her waist and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"I made some lunch if you're hungry. Although I got a little carried away" I chuckled nervously and Serena turned around.

"You're so sweet Ash" She smiled and almost sprinted downstairs. Her eyes gleamed with amazement when she saw the feast I had prepared.

"A feast fit for my queen" I smiled and Serena blushed a little. We sat down amongst the piles of food and began eating.

"We should go see everyone else for a bit, after all they wont see me for four weeks either"

"You're right, shall we go to Dawn's and meet everyone there?" I suggested.

Serena nodded so we headed out hand in hand to Dawn's house. Dawn said they was meeting there so it was the most obvious place, unless they went out. Thankfully, Dawn opened the door and jumped into Serena. They hugged for what seemed like forever before they let us in.