Chapter 24 - England (Serena)

We touched down in England and the jet lag felt like hell. We boarded the plane at 5am and it was now 7am, but 12pm in Vaniville. We got off the plane and enter the airport. Two families where stood side by side, waiting for us.

I looked up at the person I was staying with. She had long brunette hair that was tied back. She wore a white t-shirt and a low cut jacket, with black jeans and white trainers. The guy had hair that was brushed up and fell occasionally, he spent most of his time running his hand through his hair. Looked like Calem had a handful.

"Woah, I didn't know we was getting a hot girl" He said. I couldn't stand his accent at all.

"Watch it pal, she has a boyfriend" Calem said and I smiled. They began talking away as I walked up to the girl.

"You must be Serena, I am Naomi" She had a very polite smile and her family too.

"Yes, it is nice to meet to you all" I said. They all seemed amused for some reason.

"Don't mind my parents, it's your accent thats all" Naomi said as we walked outside and to their big car.

My..accent? I didn't have one? I shrugged and decided I would ignore them.

"Me and Mark, the boy there live next door to eachother" She gestured to Calem and the others.

"We are in the same group so don't worry about your boyfriend" She smiled but I frowned back.

"That isn't my boyfriend, Naomi" I stared awkwardly at her and she scratched her head.

"Oh, I am sorry" She giggled, embarrassed.

We made it to her house and I unpacked everything that I had. I was sleeping in the guest room. It was pretty small and I could tell it was cleaned before they picked me up. I sighed and sat on the bed. I wonder what Ash is up to?

I sent him some messages.

'I just got to the house I am staying in, it seems ok'

'Just wanted to say I miss you already, ily'

I put my phone down for a second as Naomi walked in.

"Who you messaging?" She asked, being nosey.

"My boyfriend, Ash" I said. I turned on my phone to show her a picture. She asked after all.

She didn't say anything about it.

"You want some breakfast, Serena?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I need a quick nap, I didn't get much sleep and the jet lag is killing me.

"K, ill come back later" And with that, Naomi left the room.

Two days past and we got to know each other a little more. It was the wednesday and Naomi said we was going to meet their friends. While Mark and Naomi walked ahead, I walked with Calem.

"Naomi is a nice person, guess I got kind of lucky" I smiled. She was nice and had caring parents. I was treated like part of the family.

"Mark is very talkative" Calem laughed.

"I am glad I have a friend on this trip"

Calem nodded "Me too, I couldn't last the month without one" I blushed a little. I knew what Calem was like around me but I could never stop myself from blushing.

We made it to some sort or park and they sat by a group of about 8 people.

"Guys, this is Serena and Calem" Some guys moved there heads my way and Mark laughed.

"She's taken lads, don't try it" I swear they all frowned simultaneously. I smiled like I did last time.

"Hello everyone" Calem spoke up. I sat in silence for a moment. I drew my knees to my chest and then my phone vibrated.

I began heavily blushing as I sent texts and received some from Ash. We had a mini conversatioj but I cut it short. Everyone would stare when I blushed, so I decided to get rid of the attention.

We had a fun day out and I made friends with everyone.

"Two weeks on sunday we will be going to a party. You will be coming too, right Serena?" Sasha, a new friend of mine asked.

"Sure, sounds great" I smiled politely and followed Naomi home.

It wasn't long before I was in my bed again.

I saw I had a message from Ash.

'I love you' it said and I smiled. I gave him the same message back. Something to wake up to.

I fell asleep with the message in my head. Ash kept me going through this trip. I couldn't wait to see him next month.