Chapter 10 (Cont) (Ash/Calem)

Here it is, kind of messed up now xD
Have a good day readers!
Mark©
-

Science was quite a boring lesson, especially when it came to chemistry. All we did was experiments and it was an excuse for me to let everyone else on the table to the work.

"Combustion is such a bore!" Bianca moaned. Everyone agreed with her, it was a horrible boring experiment.

"I concur, Bianca" Cilan said, even though he was working on the experiment. Dawn looked up at him like a bus full of knowledge had hit her.

"Erm, Cilan. Use words that I can understand please" She looked puzzled at Cilans choice of words and he laughed. We all shared a little laugh for a moment and focused on the work at hand.

I was getting bored and my mind was in dream land. I move my hand over to Serena's under the table and squeezed on it. She turned to me and I smiled, giving off a little laugh, she done the same and I couldn't have felt happier.

(Outside - Calem)

I walked around the yard, looking for Jack. It was about time Ash learnt his lesson. Aint no new kid stealing my girl. Was I jealous? I certainly don't think so. Rage blinded my thoughts, so when I saw Jack I went straight up to him.

Jacks friends stepped up and I raised my hands. "There's no need to fight me fella's, we all have a common goal, after all" I looked up at Jack, built like a brick house and as big as my parents.

Jack looked angrily at me "And what's that?" He scratched his chin and stared for a moment.

Choose your words carefully Calem. "To teach Ash Ketchum, the new kid, a lesson" I stared with eyes as sharp as daggers, showing I meant every word.

"He stole the love of my life and he must pay!" I clenched my fist in rage. Was I going green?

"Listen, kid, he'll get what he deserves, but it wont be for your love crap" Jack spat on the ground, a little encouragement should get him going.

I threw twenty dollars on the floor infront of him and walked off. I didn't need to say anymore. Jack was a sucker when it came to money. The weekend will be hell for your little paradise, Ash. Time for a lot of trouble.