Chapter 2

A/N
Skipping to her going to her locker.

Tori's POV
When I got my locker number, I went to put all of my things in my locker. I'm guessing classes Hadn't begun yet because the hallway was pretty busy. When I was putting my things in my
locker a group of teens came up to me. One of them were like really hot. Oh my gosh You don't even know!
"Um... Hi?" I said in more of a question.
"Who the hell are you?" The boy with the blue eyes asked. "I'm Victoria Espinosa. I just moved to California. Nice to meet you." I said "Yeah, whatever, I'm Nash Grier, and that's Cameron Dallas. Stay out our way" he said Rudely. "Excuse you, but I don't think you should talk to a girl like that." I said. They laughed at me. "Shut the fuck up bitch." The boy with the brown eyes said pushing past me.

Well that was kind of rude. I don't know who they are but they remind me of my two bullied back in my other school. I looked at my schedule
English
Math
Science
P.E
Art
Free period
Choir
Lunch
History

I rolled my eyes at the word choir. I'm not really good at singing and I'm super shy at times. I saw a girl the was at her locker. So I thought I'd make a new friend.
"Hi" I said.
"Hi, I'm Zoey Clarkson. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.
"I'm Victoria Espinosa. I just moved here from Texas." I said smiling.
"Cool. I've always wanted to visit Texas it seems like a good place to live." She said
"Yeah, I moved here because my dad got a new job here." I said
"Oh okay." She said
"So, what classes do you have?" She gave me here schedule and I gave her mines.
"Okay so we have English, P.E, lunch, and history together." She said.
"Great" I said. The bell rang.
"Do you want to walk to class together?" I asked.
"Sure." She said.

When we got to the class room we were just on time, people were already starting to sit down. When I sat down, I noticed the two boys were in the same class. What was their names? Um, Nash and Cameron? Yeah that's it! I was kind of nervous that they were in the same class as me. I saw Cameron whisper something in Nash's ear once he saw me. They both laughed.

"What are you doing in here" Cameron said coming up to me. I didn't know what to say. "Um... I'm in this class." I said shyly. "Bitch..." He said under his breath while walking to his seat. Okay then... I guess this isn't going to be good as I thought it was. They remind me of the boys at my old school. At least I made a new friend today. She seems really cool.
•••••••
Yes I know this is a really boring chapter but it'll get better.
If you want my social medias they're:
Twitter-ashleygreen1181
Insta-whos.ashley
My other's are private so if you want my snapchat or kik just message me.