Chapter 9

Tori's POV
I'm really nervous to tell my parents that I'm pregnant. I'm only sixteen and someone already got me pregnant! I'm not ready for a family yet. I was at least trying to wait until I was eighteen or older. It's going to be even harder if Nash isn't there to help me. I would have to drop out of school and take care of the baby, and get my own place to take care of he or she. This is too much for a teenager right now.

I thought I would tell them now because the longer I wait, the more mad they'd be. When I walked down stairs they were both watching tv on the couch. "Hi Tori." Dad said. "Hey dad." I said quietly sitting on the couch across from them. "What's wrong? Is there something on your mind?" Mom asked. "Actually yes. Matt come down here!" I yelled. He came downstairs. He knew I was about to tell them so he came and sat by me. "Mom? Dad?" I asked getting their attention. "Tori? Did you do anything wrong? If you did it can't be that bad." Dad said. "No promises." I whispered to myself. "What was that?" Mom asked. "Nothing. Anyways, about the party last night." I trailed off. "Yes." Dad said. "Well. I-I don't know how to say this but, I-I'm p-pregnant."I said stuttering. "You're what!" They both yelled. "I am so sorry I didn't mean for all of this to-" I said before getting cut off by my dad. "No!" He yelled. "You're sixteen and you're already pregnant? Unbelievable!" He yelled. "Yeah but can you just-" I said before getting cut off again. "Sixteen Tori sixteen!" He yelled. "Dad let her explain." Matt said getting up. Then dad got quiet. "Can I e-explain now?" I asked him. He nodded. I looked at mom who looked very disappointed, I don't blame her. "Well, when I was about to take a drink, Matt told me not to, so I begged him into letting me then he said yes but he only told me to have one. When I had it, I do t know why, but I kept drinking. Then I guess I was drunk. I don't really remember anything at all that night all I know is that I woke up in a bed without any clothes on. I am so sorry, if I would've listening to Matt, this whole thing would've never happen." I said. Dad sighed and mom looked down. "Who's the boy?" Dad asked. I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" I asked. "The one from the party? Who is he?" He asked. I face palmed and looked at Matt then back at my dad. "Nash." I said. Mom sighed and dad shook his head. "Does he know?" Mom asked. "I'm going to tell him tomorrow." I said. She nodded. "In about a month or two, do you think I could move in into that emergency house? The one not to long from here? Because I'll need Nash to take care of me and I don't think you would want him over all the time." I said. Matt looked shocked. "That house is only for emergencies." Dad said. "I know but this is important and if there's an emerging you can always stay there for awhile. The house is big enough. Not as big as ours but it can fit at least 10 people." I said. "Alright." Dad said, mom nodded, agreeing. "Thank you." I said shyly. "Wait, what about school?" I asked. "You'd have to drop out." Mom said. "Oh." Was all I could say. I left the living room, with Matt behind me.

I was about to close my door but Matt stopped me. He came in and closed the door. "Why would you want to move in with him? He could hurt you." Matt said. "Matt, I really don't think he'd hurt me if I had a baby inside of me. People have good sides too." I said. "I don't approve of this." Matt said blankly. "I don't need your approval, I need mom and dad's" I said. "I just want to keep you safe." He said. "Well if he hurts, me then you can hurt him. Deal?"I asked with a smirk. "Deal." He chuckled. "Now get out I want to relax." I said. "Wow, mood swings kicking in already." He mumbled. "What was that?" I said with one lifted eyebrow. "I'm leaving." He said closing the door.

  I wonder how Nash would react if I told him I was pregnant. Would he help me? Would he want to move in with me? Is he still going to beat me up? I'll only find out tomorrow. I just hopes he listens to me. I can't raise this baby on my own. Yes, Matt will be there for me sometimes but he's probably going to go to College somewhere far away. I really hope that doesn't happen, Matt has been the best brother a sister could ever have. I don't want him out of my life in the future. I just sat there thinking, and I soon fell asleep.
••••••
Extremely short chapter, I know, I just couldn't think of anything interesting. I'll try my best to make this better for you guys. Xxx

Bullied by: Nash Grierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें