Chapter 17

Tori's POV

When I woke up I was in Nash' arms. Everyone was sleep accept Taylor. He was laying down next to Zoey. Aww.

"Good morning." I whispered trying not to wake up everyone. "Morning." He said smiling. "Do you want to make breakfast with me?" I asked. He nodded and we went to the kitchen carefully not to wake up anybody.

Me and Tay made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "I SMELL FOOD" I heard Carter yell. Then, everyone wakes up. "Carter what the fuck I was sleeping." Matt says getting up.

"Sorry, I smelt food." Carter said. Everyone say down and ate their breakfast. When we were done we sat down on the couch. "What do you guys wanna do today?" Shawn asked. "We can go to the mall and walk around." I suggested. "Sure." They said.

When we got to the mall we walked around a bit. Everyone got hunger so we went to eat pizza. Because pizza is bae. " I'm gonna go to the restroom guys, be right back." I said, they nodded and I left.

When I was on my way back from the restroom, I saw a face that I'd thought i'd never see again. Cameron Dallas. What is doing here? "Tori?" He asked coming closer. "Yep, that's me." I said. "C-can I talk to you for a sec" he asked. I was curious. "Sure." I said.

"Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I really am, you might think that I'm just saying this but I'm not. I was so stupid to hurt you. I would never forgive myself from what I've done to you. I was going to apologize, but you never came back to school, you or Nash. But I came here to say I'm sorry and that hopefully you'd forgive me. I know you're probably not but I just wanted to let you know how bad I feel about all of the stuff I've done." He said. Wow. "I forgive you Cameron." I said hugging him. "So what are you doing out here?" I asked pulling away from the hug. "I was just walking around because I was bored. You?" He asked. "Well I came with some friends, wanna meet them?" I asked. "Sure."

When we got there I can tell that Nash was surprised. "Nash? What are you doing here?" He asked. Nash stood up and walked forward. "Well, I'm dating Tori, and we're actually having twins." He said smiling. "Well congrats dude!" Cameron said, they bro hugged. "Thanks man." He said. The guys introduced theirselves and they got along quickly and we all exchanged numbers.

*

*

Everyone left and it was just me and Nash at the house. I got sick right when we got here, I'm sick of being sick. "Let's cuddle." I told Nash. He got in bed and he started to stroke my hair and tell me things that would make my smile.

Nash is the best. I would never think that I would be his girlfriend or be pregnant with twins. I guess this world is full of surprises. I slowly went to sleep in his arms.

••••
ITS SHAWNS BIRTHDAY OMF HES GETTING OLD

Happy birthday Shawn if your reading this but there's 99% chance and your not and I get it. But I love you if there is a chance of you reading this.

QOTD: who's your favorite in 5sos?

AOTD: I'm a Luke girl. But if I could marry all of them, trust me, I would be glad to.