Chapter 13

Yes that's her dress at the top. Pretty right?
••••

Tori's POV
   I noticed we were arriving at a hill. When we got there, it was a picnic. "Wow Nash, did you do all of this? For me?" I asked admiring the sight. "Of course, I wanted to make up all the bad memories I've caused you." He said, I smiled and we both sat down.

  We had just finished eating what was in the picnic basket. It was delicious. He helped me up while he got up too. "Tori?" He asked. I looked in his beautiful blue eyes. "Yes?" I asked. "I am so sorry for everything. I am sorry for beating you up mentally and I'm sorry for making your life hell in high school. It was beyond stupid of me to bully you in the first place because you did nothing wrong. I bullied you because both my grandpa and grandma died and it's been really rough on me so I've been taking all of my anger out on you. I am deeply sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I could never forgive my self for what I've done to you. It was wrong. The time I saw you I fell in love. Yes, I've had girls in past but this is different, you're different. Victoria Marie Espinosa, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Wow. This is really happening, and we never broke contact. "Yes Nash, I will be your girlfriend." I said hugging him tightly. Then, our lips touched. I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach. Something I never felt with anyone. We pulled apart. "Wait, did you just say you loved me?" I asked. "Yes, I love you so much." He said, I swear I had the biggest smile on my face. "I love you Nash." I said.

I never knew this would be happening. I never knew he would fall in love with me. I am dating my ex-bully, Nash Grier.
••••
Woahhhh it's about time!!!

I know this is a short chapter but it's a good one (to me)

Who's ready for the baby to come?? Boy or girl?