Chapter 21

Tori's POV

I'm scared. I'm scared that my best friend might die. I'm scared that I wouldn't be able to really function again without her. I'm just... Scared.

Me and the boys are going to spend time with her as much as we can, so she can have a great time before, you know.

"Nash," I yelled from downstairs, I'm currently sitting on the couch waiting for him to get ready. The boys, Zoe, and I are going out to eat at Olive Garden . Nothing special.

"Yeah?" He asked, coming down the stairs. It took him about an hour waiting for him to get dressed. I thought girls took longer. He wore semi ripped blue jeans with with a button up shirt.

"Finally," I exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes while putting his shoes on. "I didn't take that long," he said.

"It's been an hour babe," I said trying to not laugh.

"Whatever, let's go," He smiled. We walked out the door and got in the car.

On the ride there, I put the aux cord in and sang to dollhouse by Melanie Martinez at the top of my lungs, trying to forget that my best friend is basically dying.

******

It's been fucking months since I updated dude... I don't even think people are even interested in this story anymore honestly.

Oh yeah and Nashy has a girlfrienddd and she's so pretty omg
~~~
So I decided not to delete my story and give up on it yayy

But vote, comment, and follow xoxo