Chapter 19

Tori's POV

I woke up without Nash. Where is he?

I went downstairs and he was cooking breakfast. Aw. "Good morning." I said. "Good Morning babe." He said. I sat at the island while he want finishing the food. "What are we having?" I asked.

"Eggs, bacon, grits, and Sausage." He replied. Yum. "Oh okay."

He finished breakfast. He gave me my plate and I ate. He turned off the stove and sat across from me and ate.

We both finished and got dressed for the day. I wore a white oversized sweater with the words 'Why can't someone look at me the same way I look at pizza' and two hearts at the top and bottom along with my leggings and flats.
~~~~~

"Hey, wanna go to the club? We can invite Cam and Jason if you want?" He said. Jason is his best friend he met awhile ago. He's a pretty cool guy. "Um, did you not forget that I'm pregnant?" I chuckled.

"You don't have to drink. I'll be by your side if anyone tries to touch you." He said. "I don't know..." I said. "Please babe, I haven't went in forever. Let's just have a little fun okay?" "Okay." I said. (A/n, it's not illegal to go to a club in this story)

I laughed. "What?" He asked. "The fault in our stars, duh." I said. He just laughed. "Well, I'll call Luke, you can go get dressed." "Alright."

~~~~

I just finished taking a shower. I dried my hair with a towel I put a bra and underwear on and blow dried my hair. I looked in my closet and found the perfect dress. Since I'm two months pregnant my baby bump isn't really noticeable. It was a strapless dress with black at the top and pink on the bottom part of it with a gold necklace and a mini purse.

I started doing my make up. I had, mascara, eyeliner,eye shadow and  red lipstick. After that I began doing my hair. Nothing special to it just boring beach waves.
"Wow, you look beautiful." Nash said when he saw me. "Not so bad you self." I said. He chuckled. "Ready?" He asked. "Let's go."

~~~~

~at the club~

"You promise not to drink?" I asked. I only asked because when he's drunk he's totally different. "I promise." He said smiling.

We walked in. We saw Jason and Cam drinking. Typical. "Hey guys." I said. "Heyy Tori." Jason said hugging me. "How many drinks have you had yet?" I asked. "Two I think? I just got here so I'm not that drunk." He said. I nodded.

~ an hour later~

"Hey babe I'm gonna go to restroom." I told Nash hoping no one will be having 'it' in there. "Alright I'll be right here when your done." He said pecking my cheek.

~20 minutes later~

I finally found the restroom. This is a pretty big place and its field with tons of people, so yeah I got lost.

When I went in, no was there. Thank god.

I did my business and went back to where Nash said he was going to be. He wasn't there. That's weird. I started looking for him. Guess where I found him? Drinking wine. "Nash what the hell? You promised you weren't going to drink!" I yelled. Which people ignored since the music is blasting.

"Well promises are meant to be broken sweetie." He smirked. "Let's go! We're leaving." I said grabbing his arm. "I have to use the restroom." He said. "Fine. Hurry up." I sighed.

~ a long 15 minutes later~

Where the fuck is he? I'm going to look for him. I searched almost all of the doors and part of this damn building and I still can't find him. There was one more door.  He has to be in here. He probably dozed off.