Chapter 11

*1 month later*
Tori's POV
Nash finished packing so he came to my house to help me. He's been really nice to me lately, it's weird. "Okay, that's the last of it." I said putting the last box in the truck. "Alright." Nash said. I told my parents bye. "I'll miss you Matt, visit me when you can." I told Matt. "I'll miss you too and You do the same. I love you Tori." He said pulling me into a hug. "I love you too Matt." I said hugging him back.

-at the house-

   We finished unpacking things. "Hey, do you want to watch a movie?" Nash asked. "Sure." I replied. We sat down and watched Furious 7. Paul has been and always will be my favorite. Nash got closer to me, but I didn't mind it. I mean we're friends right? At least that's what I hope. I want to start new with Nash. I know he can never change what he did but it would be nice if we started over in a better way. I still have feelings for him but I don't think he feels the same way. I put my head on his chest. Wow, he has a good scent. He started rubbing my back which made me feel comfortabl with him. "Nash?" I asked quietly. "Yeah?" He asked . "Are we friends?" I asked. He turned to face me. "I don't know. Do you want to be? I mean, we are living in the same house so we might as well get use to each other. I nodded my head agreeing. "I really want to try to start over, you know." I said. "C-can I ask you something?" He asked nervously. "Sure, what is it? I asked with a small smile. "D-do you want t-to go on a d-date with me?" He asked stuttering. I blushed and put my head down so he wouldn't notice. "I'd love to." I said. I lifted my head up and he a surprised but excited look on his face. "Tomorrow at 7:30pm?" He asked. "Sure." I said. He kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs.  Wait... Did he just kiss me on the cheek? I shrugged it off and went up to my room. I decided to text mahogany. I met her about two months ago and we became best friends ever since.
To mahogany: hey mahogany
From mahogany: hey, what's up?
To mahogany: well, Nash asked me out
From mahogany: oh my god! Did you say yes? Please tell me you said yes!!
To mahogany: I did lol. Can I come over at 6:00pm? So you could help me get ready.
From mahogany: sure, see ya then<3
To mahogany: okay bye! Xoxo
---
Mahogany picked me up from my house and we went to hers. I brought a dress and black wedges.

"Are you excited?" She asked. "I guess, I've liked him ever since I've seen him. I don't know why I just have this feeling about him that I can't get rid of." I said. "Well, I hope you have an amazing date." She said. "Thanks mahogany." I said smiling.

After I took a shower, I blow dried my hair. I put on my dress and looked at my self in the mirror. It looked beautiful.

Mahogany did my make up and my hair. She's always been an expert with hair, makeup, and style. It's her thing. I took a look in the mirror. I looked beyond amazing, I couldn't even recognize myself. It was like I was a different person.

"Oh. My. God." I said, "I look amazing!" I squealed. "Your welcome." She said with a smirk. We both laughed. I put my wedges on and the doorbell rang right after.

  Mahogany noticed I was getting nervous. "Hey, don't be nervous. Just go with the flow and have a good time." She said with a smile. She always makes me feel better, that's one out of a millions things I like about her. I opened the door, wow he looked good. He wore a red flannel with skinny-ish jeans and a SnapBack. "Woah, y-you look b-beautiful Tori." He stuttered.   Which made me blush, so I looked down. "Thank you." I said as we walked out the Door. I hope this is an amazing date.
••••

I was thinking about putting some of the other boys ( magcon if it was still here) in this story and maybe a little of 5sos? Sounds good?