Chapter 16

Tori's POV

I suppose to be going to my appointment today. It's 10:36am and I have to be there at 12:00pm. I took a shower and started getting dressed. I wore and oversized sweater,leggings, and combat boots.

I put light makeup on and brushed my teeth. When I was done Nash was sitting up on the bed. "Good morning." He says with a smile. Oh my gosh his morning voice is sexy. "Morning." I say with a smile as I peck his lips. "Don't forget I have an appointment in an hour." I said. It was now 11:28am. "Oh yeah, can't wait." He said with a big smile. "Well go get dressed." I told him.

He came out the bathroom dressed. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I say with a smile. We got in the car and drove off.

It took about 10 minutes to get there. Nash and I went to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here for a pregnancy appointment? Victoria Espinosa." I said. She checked her clipboard. "Yes, room 149." She says.

We get to the room. About a minute after we get in the room, a doctor comes in. "Hi, I am Dr. Cortez, I will be your doctor for today. Please lay down on the bed." He said. I nodded and Nash sat in the chair on the left side of the bed. He started to put the absolutely cold jell on me, I flinched at the coldness. "Those are your babies." Dr. Cortez said. Wait what?

"Babies?" Nash asked. "You mean, two?" I asked. "Yes. Look." Dr. Cortez said pointing to the screen. "That's defiantly two, Nash." I said. "Wow." Is all he managed to say. "Do you want pictures?" The doctor asked. "Yes please." I said. "Ok, you can wipe the jell off of you." He said handing me a cloth. He left the room so it was me and Nash.

"We're having twins. I don't think I'm ready for two right now." I said. I just don't think I have that much reasonability right now. I'm only 16 years old. I wanted to have kids after I get married, but I see that, that's not going to happen. "No no no, babe we can do this." He said. "I don't know, I just don't want to be a bad mother." I said. "You will be the best mom anyone can ever have. Don't say that." He said. "Well, I guess I have to tell people the news." I said. Just then the doctor walks in with the picture. "Thank you." I said. "Anytime." The doctor replied, and with that, we left.

When we got home we decided that we'd call everyone over. "I'll call my parents and Matt." I said. "Ok, I'll call Mines and Hayes." He said
M-Matt T-Tori

M- hey Tori!
T- hey Matt,
M- what do you need?
T- can you mom and dad come over? I need to tell you guys something.
M- yeah sure.
T- bye Matt.
M- bye.
He hung up. I really hope they aren't mad. We didn't even know.

Matt's POV

Tori told us to come over. Man, I've missed her. I haven't seen her in a month. I wonder how she's doing with Nash.

"Mom, Dad, Tori wants us to come over." I said going downstairs. "Did she say why?" Dad asked. "No, she just said she need to tell us something." I said. "Alright let's go." Mom said. We got in the car and drove to the house.

Tori's POV

Everyone was here, even the boys and Zoey, I haven't seen her in a while. I don't even think the boys know I'm pregnant, well they should because the bump is a little noticeable since I'm having twins and it's been a month.

"Okay everyone, me and Nash have some news." I said glancing at Nash. "We're having twins!" He yelled. He's so cute. "Your pregnant?" The boys yelled. "Yeah, isn't it obvious?" I asked pointing to my bump.

"That's great! They're gonna be little Matthew's" Matt said. "You wish." I said. "So, who you all?" Matt asked. "That's Carter, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, and Taylor." I said pointing to all of them. They bro hugged. I think they're going to be pretty good friends. "Congratulations Tori." Zoey said hugging me. "Thank you." I said. "Congrats." My parents and Nash' said. "Can I make them little football players?" Hayes asked. I haven't really gotten to know him. Yeah I've seen him a few times but we never really gotten to know each other well. "We'll see." I said with a laugh.

"Oh and one more thing, we're dating!" I said excited. "BRO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Hayes yelled. "Shut up Hayes." Nash said while he kissed my cheek. Everyone was happy.
---

Everybody went home accept for Zoey, Matt, the boys, and Hayes. Taylor and Zoey have been getting really close all of a sudden, they'd be perfect for each other. "Zoey can we talk?" I asked. "Sure." She replied.

"Okay, spill, you like Taylor don't you?" I asked with a smirk. "Maybe, yes I do but I don't think he likes me." She said. "By the way he's been looking at you since you got here, I think he likes you." I said. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah, I think you two would make a cute couple." I said. It's true, they would. "Aw, thanks." She said with a smile. "Come on."

"Anyone want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah!" They said. I put in a horror movie. The gallows because why not? It's the best horror movie ever! "I don't like horror movies!" Hayes said. "It's good movie." I said.

Everyone got together. Taylor and Zoey were cuddled together, aw. The movie started. Hayes was already getting scared, I just laughed. Horror movies are the best!

Nash's POV

Everyone was sleep. Tori looks so cute when she's sleep, I love her, and I don't plan on leaving her. I'm lucky to have Tori. She's just perfect for me. We haven't been together for a long time but I know she's the one. My eyes started to get heavy. So I went to sleep.

••••

Yes, I saw the gallows yesterday finally. It was the best horror movie I've seen so fair

School starts next week, yay #sarcasm

Vote

Comment