Chapter 15

Tori's POV

  We arrived at their house. It was kind of bigger than ours but probably they have boys living in their house. Shawn opened the door. It wasn't all wild like I thought it would be though.

"Guys!" Shawn almost yelled to get their attention. The boys turned their heads. They looked confused but I wouldn't blame them, there're two strangers in their house.

  "This is Victoria, but you can call her Tori, and that's Nash." Shawn said. Carter pointed to all of the boys and said their names. I found out that their names are Aaron, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Taylor. "Hi." I said with a smile.

*45min later*

Well, Nash seems to be getting along with the boys. He acts just like them honestly. I've gotten along with them too. I'd describe them as wild,fun, and crazy. All of us were in the game room. They can be really loud sometimes but I'll get use to it, I mean, I do have a brother. That reminds me, I haven't seen Matt since the last time I moved out. I guess I'll go see him tomorrow or invite him invite him over. "Hey, I'm gonna go home and take a nap. You can stay here if you want to." I told Nash. "Alright. Be carful." He said. I nodded and left.
---

When I got home I changed and got in bed. Once I did, I felt sick. I went to the bathroom. I wish Nash was here to comfort me, but he can't be there all the time. I'm glad we actually met the boys. I brushed my teeth and got in bed. I'm suppose to be having an appointment tomorrow (a/n lets just say she hasn't been to an appointment yet.). I still don't want to know the gender. I was planing on voting for the names with the boys. After a few minutes of thinking, I drift of into a sleep.
••••

I didn't mean for it to be a short chapter, really.

I have a lot more chapters to go so stay tuned. I just hope I don't forget about this book because I feel like i haven't been updating fast enough. Sorry