Chapter 1

hey so, yea if u didnt get the memo or are not following me and didnt hear. My "Life" books are going to be four parts. This is book 2. If you havent read book 1 "Life of A Highschool Boytoy" then this may confuse you. I urge you to read book 1. With that said, lets get started!

*****************************

Matthew's POV-

I sat there in the same position staring at my ratty converse. The only sound was the breathing of her and I sharing the air around us, the clock ticking just adding to the eerie silence.

I peeked up from under my hair for just a brief second to see a small warm smile on her face. A pen in her hand and notebook in lap. Sensing her stare I quickly looked down obediently. Finally words spoken softly.

"Alright Matthew thats the end of our session. I will see you next week" Dr.Hansen said.

"Sorry for wasting your time" I whispered

"You didn't waste my time. You will talk when your ready." I nodded and walked into the waiting room where my older half brother Dj waited playing angry birds on his phone.

"Yes!" He shouted in victory.

"Oh, Hey how was it?" He asked noticing us walk out while grabbing his jacket and putting his phone in pocket

"Fine" I say as I do after every appointment.

"Great." He sighed knowing I most likely don't talk at all.

He saw me look down at that and sighed putting an arm around me.

"Hey I didn't mean it the way it sounded, I just wish I could make everything go away so you could get better and live past this"

I nodded

We walked out and headed to the car. We got in and buckled up.

How was I suppose to tell her. When I tell her, a complete stranger what happended she will think im dirty. A whore.

Everybody in town whispers behind my back, sneering at me when I walk past them. I completely avoid the east side of town because thats where stuff happens. Bad stuff. Even they hate me.

Recently Dj has kept asking me how I would like to move to New York and go to Belfry Prep. A private school for boys. I, of course was torn between leaving behind all the drama and going to live a new life or leaving my friends and my love, Trey.

I said I would think about it. Maybe I won't go and things will get better. How many times have I thought about leaving? Most of the days I lie awake. The only thing keeping me here was Trey and Kyle. Sure they can visit because it is only an hour and fourty minute drive, but it is still to long to be away from them.

Maybe I can sleep on it. The upside would be Kt wouldn't know we moved.

"Okay well I will see you after work. How would you feel about pizza tonight?" Dj asked me breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah that sounds fine." I spoke softly as I got out of the car and shut the door.

I walked up the pathway and took out my keys for the door. Of course I had to stand at the door unlocking it for a while. There was the doorknob lock, dead bolt lock, and another dead bolt, add a home security system and we were ready for burglars and Kt.

Finally I opened the door and put in the code to stop and re-arm the security system. I toed off my shoes and set them by the door, hanging my sweater on the coat rack I walked to the kitchen to get myself an orange soda and a strawberry poptart.

I then walked into the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv changing it to Arthur. I know its a pbs show but I like it and rarely miss a show. Just as I was getting into the show and my pastry my phone rang.