Chapter 14

Hey so i've been having some trouble with my laptop so i havent been able to upload. Also on a side note I am soo excited about my next story How in the Night. I can't wait to release my new book, it will be released this month.

 How of the Night will be the first of the Howl Trilogy.

******

Matthew-

  The whole time at the Carter residence I felt my mind wander to Trey.

 He had really changed and it was my fault.

 To make matters worse I rubbed my new life in his face. That was like kicking a new born puppy.

 "Matthew!" Aiden yelled shoving me

 I fell to the floor and looked up at Aiden who was glaring at me. I got up and sat back on the couch and faced him.

"Im sitting here talking about our future and you act like you don't give a damn!" He yelled at me

"Im sorry I was just distracted" I said with a sigh.

 Truth be told I didn't want to marry Aiden. Im not sure why I said I would but it was really just because he said he could fix me.

 Now I wasn't sure I could get out of it.

 His parents were already making all of the arrangements for next summer. Aiden was working on our guest lists and bands.

 I basically just had to show up and say what he told me to say.

 Then Aiden was explaining to me what our life would be like.

 He would go to work and I was going to be a home maker.

 Doing all the chores and taking care of our children which was conceived by a surrogate using his DNA.

 Then I would pick up all the groceries and cook dinner. Host our social gatherings and then satisfy all of his "needs".

"Can my friends come?" I asked as he wrote down names on a piece of paper

"You have friends?" Aiden asked meanly

"Aiden please" I begged

"Who are you friends?" He asked looking at me intently

"Kyle and his brother Caleb. Trey and-"

"Trey! NO! He is not your friend. I forbid you from ever seeing or talking to him again" Aiden said then turned away to ignore me.

"Ai-" I tried

"Enough!" He yelled and smacked me.

Ahem.

 We both turned to look up to see Aiden's dad standing there under the thresh hold. He stared hard at his son who just rolled his eyes.

 I held my cheek and turned away to the floor.

 I heard Mr.Carter walk across the hardwood floor to his lounge chair.

"Everything okay kids?" He asked opening his newspaper

 I nodded and Aiden just grunted

"So how is the planning going?" He asked grabbing his pipe

"Its fine. I have everything under control" Aiden said taking a break

"Thats good. Oh and Matthew I spoke to Doctor Johann from Switzerland and he said he would fly in next month to fix your eye" Mr.Carter said lighting his pipe

"Really? That is amazing. I can't thank you enough" I said happily

"Just you marrying my son is enough" He replied"