Chapter 10

Hey!!! Told ya id pick a random dedication!!!!..... Yeah so just bare in mind. I am a twisted person, so I do write some pretty twisted and explicit scenes. I tend to think of myself as the next 50 shades??? lol no, jk. But I do like some twisted authors.

So any suggestions, or a free promotion of your stories on a chapter.... Inbox me.

**************************

Trey's POV-

"Trey! Please. More!" Tyler begged in his annoying whiny voice.

  I wanted it to be over fast so I quickly thrusted in and out of him. His nails dug into my back and scratched me all the way down to my lower back. I winced at the burn and quickly turned him over on his stomach and took him from behind.

 Not seeing his face reminded me of Matthew. The way he and Tyler gripped the sheets until their knuckles turned white. The way he whimpered reminded me of Matthew.

 I was lost in a fantasy.

  Matthew was begging for more. I leaned down and whispered in his ear. My breath tickling him making his breathing hitch. I grabbed his hips and was close. I bucked in him wildly ready to shoot.

"Matthew" I grunted.

 I shot into the condom. He withered on the bed making a wet spot on the bed. After our breathing calmed I slowly rolled off of him and took of the condom and tied it up and threw it in the trash.

"Who's Matthew?" Tyler asked after a moment of silence

"What?" I asked confused

"You called me Matthew when you came" He replied getting off my bed and walking to grab a towel. He wiped his legs and threw the towel to me. I wiped my john and grabbed my boxers.

"He's my ex" I said plainly

"Oh. You loved him" He stated as he pulled up his shorts

  I shrugged and pulled on the rest of my clothes. He got dressed and sat by me. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"What happened?"

 I wasn't in the mood to talk to him about it so I pulled down my pants and urged him onto his knees.

"Oh. Thinking about your ex got you hot?" He teased

"Shut up and suck it" I growled

*

Matthew's POV-

  It was thursday. I had made it three and a half days already. Kyle would be here late tomorrow evening. Aiden was really getting on my case, so far as to take my phone away for the whole school day.

"Aiden, I have to use the bathroom" I told him as we were hanging around the quad.

"Ok" He nodded to his friends and we moved as a pack. Aiden's gang went in the bathroom and made the boys in there leave. With the restroom empty Aiden let me go in. The stood guard outside the door.

 I looked in the mirror and noticed I looked sick and tired. Aiden always talks to me late at night and texts me early every morning. He face chats me and makes me go around my room and closet to make sure I didn't have anybody with me.

 I washed my hands and did a quick foundation touch up. I fixed my hair and walked out taking a deep breath. After I was out Aiden immediately took me by the hand and we walked away letting the line of boys use the bathroom.

  We walked to our class and sat at our usual seats with me in the middle. We sat in the lecture of world history for over fifteen minutes when I heard a buzz. I looked over at Aiden as he pulled out my phone and looked at it.