Chapter 20

Want a dedication? Well here's how to get one... first Only followers will get dedications. I do check. 

2nd you have to be active by either voting or commenting on this story

And 3rd, message me.

Please if you have been dedicated already, let others have a chance. I know I may have done some people twice but, I get confused and not many asked for a dedication.

These are my rules for my dedications. You may advertise your stories but only I will post the advertisements. Please do not adver-bomb my comments. Just ask me to advertise your story on my A/N.

That is all...now to the good stuff :) 

******

Matthew's POV-

The plane trip was surprisingly fast. I guess it has to be fast if you're trying to stop a murder spree. Though it was fast it seemed like the longest trip ever. They all kept looking at me. They kept profiling me.

To try and deflect the nerves that were coming with the stares I laid my head on Dario's lap and laid on the bench. I closed my eyes and feigned sleep. I tried to sleep but every time I did sleep I would think about the murder.

I killed him. I took a life. Even though he did bad things, it didn't mean he was a bad man. He was still the man who saved me, gave me anything I wanted, gave me a home. A man who had a bad life when he was a kid. A man I loved.

I killed him.

That just pushed me closer to being more and more like my father. The psychopath who tried to kill his own son, twice. Now I was just like him.

I felt the plane descend and Dario nudging me "awake". I sat up as Dario started buckling me in and tightening it on my lap as I sat up. He rubbed my back as we started hitting turbulence. I held his jacket and squeezed every time we hit it. I really wished I had a Bourbon on the rocks.

"It's okay" Dario whispered.

I looked down and saw my stitches tore open due to the fact blood was seeping through my bandaged arm. I felt Dario put my forearm up in the air. When we landed and got all together Dario dug through his carry on bag and grabbed a gauze wrap with the essentials.

I felt so touched right then and there. Dario replaced all of his magazines and snacks for all of my medical needs. His bag was full of bandages, antibiotics, creams and gels, tapes, water, snack bars, and apple juice to take with my pills.

It wasn't until we got home that Dario gave me my phone. He said he found it on the coffee table and left it there until I came home. When I walked into my room I knew that he didn't touch it. It was the same as it was when I was last was in here.

The glass of water on the nightstand confirmed that nothing had been touched. Though I did notice something new. A teddy bear. The bear was all snug and warm under the covers. I slowly turned down the blankets and picked up the teddy.

I smiled in tears and hugged the teddy. I turned around to Dario to see him staring at me with glassy eyes. I walked to him and hugged him very tight. He hugged me back and brought us to sit on my bed.

"Whats his name?" Dario whispered breaking the silence

I chuckled a bit through a sob and then broke the hug. I looked down at the dear and thought for a minute. He seemed sophisticated and generally happy, some what curious.

"His name is Ted Teddybear" I whispered with a smile

"Ted. Like from the movie?" Dario asked

"No! My Ted is good and not a potty mouthed drunk" I said in a stern voice. Most of it directed to Ted.