Chapter 16

So im back from vacation.... I have never felt so sad about a celebrity death but Paul Walker has gotten to me... R.I.P Paul.

**

Kyle's POV-

I had to know....Those words were mocking me. I just had to know what they meant.

"Proschay, moya lyubov....."

I walked into the language wing at my school. School ended a couple minutes ago and I had to know what he said.

"Excuse me!" I asked the man grading papers

"Dah?" He looked up

"Uhm...I need to know what Prosha Moi Loubov means?" I asked trying to remember the exact words.

He looked at me confused and spoke "Proschay Moya Lyubov?"

"Yes! Si. thats it!" I exclaimed. "What does it mean?" I asked

"It means... Goodbye, My love" The russian teacher replied

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed and ran out.

Maybe I could just listen to Alek. Everything that has happened to my bestie has made me question the motives of Alek.

When we dated he was very romantic and he was like a gentleman. He bought me flowers everyday and he constantly held me.

"Alek!" I called out to the black haired boy running down the hall. He came to a stop and turned around to look at me.

He wore mixed emotions but I could really make out confusion. He slowly walked up to me with his hands in his pocket. He stopped at arms length and looked up at me

"Kyle. You wanted something?" He asked in that deep Russian accent

"Yeah I wanted to give you the chance to talk...To really talk without any interruptions" I drawled out.

"Oh. Uh...okay. Lets talk." He said gesturing to a bench in the hall

"How is your relationship?" He asked

"Lets stay on topic...please" I said deterring us from my nose-diving relationship. To tell the truth I hadn't spoken to Seth in over a week. He worried me.

"Okay. Well let me explain everything from the beginning" He sighed and then began the long story.

"Russia 1996,

A baby boy was born. His father was a soldier fighting in a long going war. The rebels were winning and took over most of Russia and some parts of Poland...

That was until fire fell from the sky.

Russia 2000,

The boy was three years old and all he knew was the sounds of missiles flying through the air. The smell of burning ember, and the dead bodies being buried in a mass grave.

2002,

The last of the government building had been shot down. Many wounded soldiers and mothers had started bringing wagons into the town.

Mothers crying and praying their children would be safe as they were being shipped off to a far away land.

The screaming cries of babies and mothers as the wagons pulled away from the shouting of rebels breaching the last free land.

2003,

It took over a year to get all of the children to the safe land. France. They were given new names, new parents, new lives.

Five years old he was now a war orphan. Constantly fighting other kids, fighting for food and a warm place to sleep. Fighting for clothes.

Fighting for life.