Chapter 13

Hey everyone! so my next story... "Howl of the Night" will be released some time next month. Unlike my other stories this one will be "supernatural" or "paranormal"....it is my first attempt at a shifter story since Twilight ruined werewolves and vampires for me....thanks a lot!

*throws dracula book

 Anywayyyy this chapter has a lot of drama so stay tuned!!!!!

***********

Matthew-

  I have spent over three hours getting ready for my first meet up with Trey since he dumped me. It is now eight a.m. and I have'nt slept at all, So instead of staring at nothing I decided to clean up my room and trim my hair.

 In the last half hour I was worried how Trey would look. I bet he looked hot and fit. Happy. I bet he had a hickey or three.

Bastard.

"Matthew?"

 I looked up to Dario who was yawning and rubbing a hand through his hair. He walked over to me and hugged me only to rest his head on top of mine. I grunted and pushed him away.

"If your still tired go back to bed" I mumbled.

"What are you doing up so early? When I try to wake you up at noon you complain its too early" He lectured while pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"I just...I don't know. I couldn't sleep" I said then sighed as I started to scramble eggs.

"You okay?" He asked sitting at the table reading the paper

"I guess. I haven't seen or talked to Trey in for ever and now hes all of a sudden staying with us? And Aiden asking me to marry him? Then there's my failing math-"

"What!" He bellowed. I cringed and cursed myself for letting that last part slip out

"I forgot to tell you Im failing math" I mumbled with a innocent smile

"Matthew-"

"Bacon?" I asked chipper holding a piece of bacon up to his nose. He looked at me cautiously and then took the bacon.

"We'll talk about that later" He said as he ate his bacon.

 I smiled in success and gave him his food while I gobbled mine down quickly. He sat there looking at me as if I was crazy while I shoveled down my food.

 I took out the vacuum and started to clean the place awaiting the arrival of my ex. I didn't want him to know that I had been eating a lot since we broke up so I took all of my 'Ben and Jerry' tubs and tossed them into the trash can.

 I was about to clean out my bag of chips and chocolate but I decided to lay down for just a minute. A few moments later Dario was shaking me awake.

 I looked up and saw the Lockheart family standing there watching me with amused smiles. I shot up to a sitting position and looked at the clock to see I hadn't slept for a minute but I had slept for over three hours.

I quickly stood up and greeted them. I hugged Mr. and Mrs. Lockheart and looked at Trey. He had definitely changed since the last time I saw him.

 His hair and gotten longer and he had gained about three pounds. It looked like he hadn't shaved in a while and his clothes had gotten baggy.

 We just looked each other up and down noticing our differences. I know that I may have gained a couple pounds and had a small pimple of my very fair complexion.

"Hi Trey" I whispered

"Hey" He said after a minute of silence.

 This was not the Trey I knew. He wasn't out spoken and his eager puppy self. He had been replaced with a man who looked like he hated the world and everything in it.