Chapter 11

Hey so.... I was surpised to see how many support my story even tho its just to chapter 10! I was amazed at how many comment and support me. Its my fans who keep me writing.

I love you guys!!!! <3

****

Dario's POV-

 Something wasn't right.

  Matthew has been withdrawn before but he has become even more so in the last few weeks. At first I thought he was just having a hard time adjusting like most teens but he had slowly stopped talking to me. The only time he ever seems to talk is on the phone with his new boyfriend.

  Now I don't have a problem with him being gay, but I do have a problem when he starts to let his boy toy's push him around. I tried to approach him many times but he just stops talking and goes into his own world.

 I felt at a loss.

 If I told him to stop seeing Aiden, Matthew would think I am being bossy and probably run to Aiden. Matthew wouldn't trust me if I told him I was just helping.

But I had to do something.

 I picked up my cell phone and called in for reinforcements.

"Hello this is the teen hot-line, my name is Leo" The man on the other line said

"Yes my name is Dario and I have a little brother who is in a bad relationship and I don't know what to do"

"Ok, and what kind of relationship is it?"

"Well I think his boyfriend is hurting him but every time I try to talk to my brother about it he just shuts down and won't talk to me"

"This is very common for teens in abusive situations. They feel like they don't have a way out"

"But I keep telling him im here to help him no matter what" I said frustrated

"Yes but sometimes teens just don't talk to their parents or guardians in fear of being judged. Its like an 'I told you so' situation to them"

"So what do I do?"

"Have you tried just spending time with him? Getting him away from his boyfriend and showing him he can trust you"

"Do you really think that will work?" I asked looking up the stairs

"It might. Other times teens tell their friends. Maybe if you got a hold of one of his friends you ask them to help your brother. Pursue him to leave"

"And what if the boyfriend threatens my brother but he won't tell anyone?"

"Well I would get the kid's parents involved. Ask them to talk to him. Otherwise there really isn't much you can do without your brother to write a statement"

"Ok, well thanks" I said laying on the couch

"Ok well call if you have any questions, comments, or concerns"

  I hung up the phone and put it on the charger. I turned off the tv and went upstairs to see Matthew sitting at his desk online. I softly knocked on his door and walked in when he turned around.

"Hey, watcha doin'?" I asked sitting on the edge of his bed

"Just watching a video of an epic shake weight prank on cops" he said with a giggle.

 I leaned over and watching as a guy pretended to jack off in front of cops. It was pretty stupid but funny to see their reactions as people stopped to see what was going on.

"Nice" I said with a sigh.

 I leaned over and paused the video and swirled his chair around to see me face to face. He looked at me questionably.