Chapter 18

Ok so I am trying to upload as fast as I can since my stories seem to keep getting update requests. so they may be short or have some grammatical errors.

--->

Trey after shot!

Also you should read Silent Howl as it is structured and spell checked. I will also have a new story out by Jan. 28,2014 details to follow.

Follow me for updates on all of my stories and random statuses.

***

Trey's POV-

This was a new start. I was going to do what he did to me!

"Trey? You're up!" The hairstylist called

I got up and walked over to the chair. I sat and he placed the cape over me.

"Okay, so what are we going to do today?" He asked touching and looking over my grown out mohawk.

"Well. I went through a rough patch and shaved it all off. Now i'm ready for a new start. Something sophisticated but still fun." I explained

"Ah yes. The pre-midlife crisis. The cause of all bad hair days" He joked. I smiled

"I've got just the thing!" He grinned.

I relaxed and let him do as he pleased.

-

The haircut went amazing! My hair was short and he put some kind of mousse in to hold my hair while it was still soft.

What I was doing is I was going to show Matthew what he was missing. I knew what the little tease was doing from the start. He was showing off all of his rich new clothes and jewlery. Showing off his new boyfriend.

Over the last couple months I had lost muscle tone and kind of paled. I was definately going to have to hit a gym and get out and sun some more.

The next thing to do on my list was get new clothes. I went to the one store that all high school guys seemed to go to. American Eagle.

I thought the prices were outrageous. Sixty dollars for a pair of blue jeans? I could go to walmart and get a pair of blue Levi's for ten dollars.

But I needed this.

I left the store with three bags and over three hundred dollars of clothes. What a rip! But whatever. I needed to get home fast, change, and then take new photos to send to him.

Ignoring all of the stares from my family I ran up to my room and threw my bags on the bed. I opened my bags and took off all of the tags. I quickly stripped and put on new boxers, a brand I knew Matthew loved on me.

I deliberately left my jeans hang low so the waistband of the boxers showed. I then put on a plaid button down that I left open to show my torso.

I put my camera on a tri-pod and set it to self shoot. I did about eight different poses and pictures and picked out the best.

I grinned and sent my photos to my facebook. On a couple private photos I sent the photos to Matthew's account in a private message.

I wasn't sure why I was being so mean, but I just was towards him.

My account dinged and I knew I had a new message. I opened it and groaned. Tyler was saying how hot I looked and that we should hook up again.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I sat at my desk waiting for any sign of Matthew. Anything at all. The five minutes I sat there soon turned into an hour. That hour turned into an hour and a half.