Chapter 12

Hey guys. I am going to start a new story about werewolves and rival packs..... the release date is not decided yet.

Also this chapter will make you lose your pee!!!

*****

Seth's POV-

I was so excited!

I had just arrived to the University of California on a full scholarship. I took in the scenary as many people rolled their carts to their dorms. Many trying to figure out where their dorms were located.

I was a long way from home. Sure I was sad I was leaving my family and Kyle but I had finally stepped into the real world. I was here to explore myself and open up to new experiences.

Poor Kyle was so devastated when I left. He complained that his bestfriend and boyfriend were leaving him without doing a three way first.

Lord that boy has so much charm.

I of course assured him I would be back during break and we would talk every day on the phone and video chat.

"Hey man" my roommate said dragging in his suitcases with him.

"How's it going? I'm Seth" I replied helping him pack his boxes in

"The names, Tony" he said with a thick jersey accent

We got to talking and I thought he was an okay guy but he had these space out moments and his phone was constantly going off.

When I asked what he was majoring in he replied business and chemistry. I was surprised because he didn't seem like the "intellectual" type of guy. But I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

I decided to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I mean we were gonna be living together after all.

"Wanna hit the Cafe?" He asked kicking his duffle bag under his bed.

"Sure" I said texting Kyle

Matthew's POV-

 I never stopped being amazed at how rich Aiden was. His jacuzzi was facing toward a flat screen as we sat relaxing from our tiring evening.

 We were watching football. Well, he was. I wasn't even sure who won.

 I really wanted to sleep but I didn't dare let my guard down around Aiden. Im pretty sure I'd be married to him by the time I woke up.

"Get me a Coke" He said not taking his eyes off the television.

 I got up and stretched a little and walked around to the kitchen across the hallway. I was looking in the refridgerator when I heard a deep voice ask for a beer. I turned around startled to see Mr. Carter standing there loosening his tie.

 I quickly snatched both drinks and handed Mr.Carter his drink on my way out. I rounded the corner to see Mrs. Carter looking at her new pedestal. I bit my lip as I snuck by her.

"Oh! Hello Matthew, I wasn't aware Aiden had a visitor" She said smiling at me.

"Yeah. I hope its alright" I said looking at the pedestal which replaced the one I broke

"Your welcome here anytime. Isn't this a lovely stone pedestal?" She asked while setting an expensive vase on top.

"Yes its very nice" I replied

"Are you staying for dinner?" She asked grabbing some freshly picked flowers

"Im not sure. But I will be sure to let you know. I should get back to Aiden" I said.