L x reader.

I wanted to write this to get the ball rolling on this book since none of my readers are telling me what they want. So please enjoy.

I had known Lawliet since we were 7 years old. We had come to Wammy's the same day as each other, so we had to share a room. At first he seemed shy and dissent seem like he wanted any freinds... that Is until the day I saw him cry.

I was walking past our room to go meet up with Matt to play some Mario kart when I heard really quiet sobbing. 'Is that Lawiet?' I thought as I opened our door. "Hey Lawl? Are you alright?" I asked him as I walked towards his bed. "I'm fine (y/n). Just go *sob* away. I need to be alone." He started crying harder. "Lawl. You know that crying isn't going to solve anything. Come on, talk to me. Tell me what's wrong." He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong. I'm fine." I hugged him. "We've lived together for a year now. I know when you're lieing. Now what's wrong?"

He looked at me. "I like this girl, but I know she probably won't like me back." My heart dropped. I loved Lawliet, but if he liked someone else, I would just except it.

"Ok, who is it? I bet it's Linda, isnt it?" I said. It would make since. She was really smart. He shook his head. "No, its not Linda." I frowned. "Well than who is it?" He looked at me and smiled. "Its you, (y/n). I love you." He said. "W-what?" I said, shocked. "(Y/n), I love you." Be leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine. "Do you love me back, (y/n)?" "La-law-Lawliet, I... of course I love you ya dummy!" I tackled him in a hug and kissed him.

"And that kids, is how me your father met." I said to me and Lawliet's son and daughter. "Mommy? How did you know that you loved Daddy?" Our son, Luke, asked. "I don't really know honey. We just knew some how." Lucy, who was a few year a younger than her brother asked, "Did you know by magic?" "That's not possible, Lucy, magic is not real." Lucy frowned at me. "Mommy. Tell Luke that magic is real." I laughed. "Don't worry Lucy. Luke's just jealous of us cus he can't see the magic." I ruffled Luke's hair. "You know you're just like your father."

"Who's like who?" Lawliet asked. "Daddy!" Lucy yelled. Lawliet held his arms open when she ran towards him. "Father, will you please tell Lucy that magic isn't real." He laughed. "Luke, you don't know that. Just because you can't see it like she can. You know that I think me and your mother met by magic." I laughed and wicked at him. "See, Luke! I told you so." "Well, Lucy. You don't have to. Be mean." I told her. Lawliet and I laughed. I wouldn't trade this for anything.