Matsuda x reader

Hello! Yes I am still alive and kicking. I've just been busy with school and work and writing my other story. The person who requested this is -Soul-Eater- sorry this took so long! Hope u enjoy!

Matsuda's POV

'She's just so amazing. She's almost as smart as L. Her eyes, her voice, her laugh. Oh the way her eyes sparkle when she smiles. And she's so smart. Smarter than Light even. She's rivaling L himself. He's actually admitted that she was almost as smart as him!' I think to myself as I look at her talking to L.

"What do you think Matsuda?"

"Huh?" I said, not knowing what she was talking about. "I was asking you your opinion on my idea to keep surveillance on Light." She said smiling. "O-Oh well, if the chief is ok with it I gess." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my head.

"Of course he's gonna agree with you. He's had a crush on u since u joined the investigation." L said turning back to the computer screen. "We're not gonna keep the cameras in their house abd that's finel."

Timeskip after everyone leaves

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked up to Matsuda after everyone else left. "Hey Matsuda? Is what Ryuzaki said earlier true? Do you really like me?" He blushed. "Y-Yeah I do." He said rubbing the back of his head. I smiled. "Well I like you too." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see ya tomorrow." I said walking out of the building.

Matsuda's POV

She likes me back. I smiled and started leaving the building when I heard Ryuzaki say, "I'm glad you two are together now but don't let it interfere with the investigation." I laughed. "It won't."

Third person POV

A few days later L was killed by Kira. A couple years went by and Light was caught. Matsuda asked (y/n) to marry him and they lived happily ever after.

Sorry that really sucked. I'm just no good with Matsuda. But it was requested so I gave it a shot.

Please vote, comment what you would like next.

Thanks for reading!