L x insecure reader

(Y/n)'s POV

I have a lot of insecurities. I'm not the smallest or prettiest person out there. But... L helps me a lot. He says he loves me but.... I'm so scared that he'll begin to hate me.

I look over at him while we work on a the Kira case. 'He could get someone who way thinner and prettier than you ya know.' My anxiety said. 'Just except that he will leave you if you don't improve yourself.' '"What else can I do... I'm barely eating and I've been going to the gym...'" I think as I sigh.

But then he looks at me with the most loving look on his face. "(Y/n), would you like a piece of cake? I know you don't want to eat as much.. But one little piece can't hurt right?" He gives me a rare smile and I just can't refuse. "O-oh just a small one...." I smile as he grins and gives me a little piece and kisses my cheek saying, "You're perfect sweety. I don't know why you think I will hate you if you don't lose weight but I honestly don't care love."

I smile and hug him wishing I could see what he saw. 'You know you're weak (Y/n). If you really wanted to better yourself you wouldn't be eating that.' My anxiety says, but I look at L and smile. '"I may be weak but he loves me... And L doesn't lie.'"

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately. My anxiety and depression is getting to me but I'm going on medicine to try and improve it. Hopefully I'll get my writing passion back.

Thank you all for reading.