Mikami x Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sitting in a cafe looking at the news on my laptop smiling. "Yes... God has deleted another evil person. Now if we can just get others to see that Kira is doing the world a favor by deleting all the scum of the world." I said as I looked up from my laptop to reach for my drink when I see a man with black hair and glasses aproach me. "I'm sorry ma'am but did I over hear you calling Kira god?" I gulped preparing myself for a lecture like I always do. "Yes, he is doing this world a favor." 

He grins. "Finally another worshiper of our god Kira. My name is Mikami, and you are?" He asked as he sat down across from me. "(Y/n), pleasure to meet you. So tell me, how long have you been worshiping Kira?" He responded with, "A few months after he started ridding this world of the trash we call criminals. I have always believed that there is only good and evil in this world and that humans, no matter what, fall into one or the other. It's the reason I became a prosecutor, I can judge people and make sure that the evil ones will be punished." I smiled as he said this. "Funny, I'm studying to become a prosecutor for the same reason. Too many people get pitied and given their freedom even when they don't deserve it."

He smiled. "I have actually had contact with god, but I can't discuss it here. Come to my house tomorrow and I will show you the power with which god judges the human race."

...timeskip...

I was heading to Mikami's house to see if he was telling the truth. I approached his door a little nervous and knocked, hearing footsteps move towards the door shortly after. "Ah, (Y/n), have you come to see the power that our god has granted me with to help him in the task of ridding this world of evil?" He asked me seeming rather excited. "Uhh.... yes, I am rather curious on how God kills people without being there. All I seem to deduce is that every time I think someone deserves to be punished God kills them, as if to agree with me." He looked at me astonished. "That's exactly what I was thinking. And then God sent me this..." He pulled a black notebook out of his desk. 

"I don't think God would be too upset if I showed another supporter, in fact it might help. This is something called a Death Note. All you need to do to kill anyone is write their full name while thinking of their face. It's how God kills people, and how I've been helping him rid this world of evil. And you can help us (Y/n)! I can just message God and tell him I have found someone to aid us! He shall be the God of the new world and we shall be his disciples! 

I looked at him and suddenly kissed his cheek. "I would love to help you Mikami. I think I'm falling for God's great disciple. 

Hey guys. I know! Two updates within less than a week?! Yeah that's what having insomnia does xD hope y'all enjoyed