Light x reader x L

I had been alone for years. No one loved or cared for me. I never mattered to anyone. At least not until Light...

He was always so nice to me and never got mad or impatient when I felt worthless or insecure. There were days when I could do nothing but lay on the couch and he would just sit with me and be there to make me feel better.

But then we got asked to help on the Kira case. We got to meet L and he was incredibly nice. He got me to smile even when Light couldn't.

L confessed to me that he had feelings towards me but I refused him. Yes he made me happy but Light didn't deserve to be betrayed like that.

A few days later I caught Light and Misa kissing in our room. I thought that he loved me but I was wrong... I ran out of the building ignoring L's threat of termination from the case.

I came to work late the next day from picking up a cake for him to make up for it when I see him collapses on the floor. I dropped the box and stood there quietly not know what to do... My first love cheated and now the only other man in the world who likes me had just died.

Now I can't even leave me house to get groceries. I had decided to starve myself to death...

I'm sorry guys.... I've just been really depressed...