Matsuda x reader

Thank you all for the great requests! I'm working on them in order of when they were requested so some might come out earlier and/or faster than others.

This was requested by, YaoiButtStuff. Hope you enjoy this!

Matsuda x reader: bad break up.

(Just to give some information. You are in an abusive relationship with Light. Matsuda doesn't know but has his suspicions.)

(Y/n)'s POV

"Why did you show up late today huh?!" Light asked as he hit me across your face. "I-I just overslept." I said stuttering. "It's 4:00 in the afternoon! You expect me to believe that!" He said kicking me in my stomach since I was on the ground.

"I was taking a nap. I haven't been sleeping well." I said holding my stomach and crying. "Oh shut up! Your just acting do you'll get attention! Now we're gonna try this again and meet up tomorrow at 2:00 sharp, got it!" He said menacingly.

I shook my head yes and got up as his face softened. "I love you, (y/n)." He said hugging me. This is why I stayed with him. When he's not mad he's just so sweet. "I love you too Light." I said hugging him back.

Timeskip (oh forgot to mention your roommates with Matsuda)

I got home sat down on my couch. My roommate wasn't supposed to be hone for a few hours so I could just relax and act like I wasn't being hit on a daily basis.

"Hey (y/n), how are you!" Matsuda said, scaring the crap out of me. "You startled me. I thought you weren't supposed to be home till later. You know Light drives by our apartment on a regular basis. He doesn't know I have a roommate let alone a male one!" I said running to the window to see if he was nearby. "If he ever found out he'd....." I trailed off.
"He'd what, (y/n)?" Matsuda asked me. "N-nothing." I said quickly looking away, unknowingly showing him my bruise from where Light hit me.

"(Y/n)? What's that on your face?" He asked concerned. "Nothing." I said looking down. "That's a bruise and I want to know who gave it to you." He said with a hint of anger.

He went to go get me an ice pack. I had a flash back to when Light told me not to tell anyone that he hit me.

Flashback

"But Light! It's just a party that my friend is throwing as a goodbye to her brother. He's going to college next week!" I said getting mad.

"And how am I supposed to know your not gonna cheat on me!" He said getting really mad. "Light you have hot to be kidding me! I'm going to that stupid party whether you like it or not!" I screamed.

SLAP!

I stumbled back to the wall. "Why did you hit me?" I asked crying.

"Because you wouldn't listen. Now.,.. your not going to the party and that's final." He said walking out of my house. "Oh and," he said looking back at me. "You EVER tell ANYONE that I hit you. I. WILL. KILL. YOU." He said leaving."

End of flashback

I shuddered remembering the first time he hit me.

Matsuda came back with ice pack in hand and a worried look on his face. "(Y/n), please tell who did this to you." He said holding the pack to my face. "I can't Matsuda. If he finds out that you saw this he'll kill me." I said crying.

Matsuda frowned. "It was Light wasn't it?" He said concerned. "N-no." I lied. He had a sad/mad look on his face. "(Y/n), if he's gonna hurt you, then you need to break up with him. I mean come on! If he lived you like he says he does then why would he hit you and why would I see him sucking face with Misa all the time!" He said really fast and looking very angry.