L x Light

I can't remember the two people who requested this but please leave a comment saying that u requested it so I can dedicate to u. Enjoy!

L's POV

I don't understand these feelings I get in my stomach whenever I'm around Light-kun. I suspect him as being Kira, yet I can't help but think of how handsome he looks when he's deep in thought, or explaining something. The shine in his beautiful brown eyes...... WAIT! What am I thinking! Get that out of your head L! You have a case you need to focus on.

Light's POV

L was sitting in his chair like he always was. His knees up to his chest and his thumb on his bottom lip. He was deep in thought. 'He's so cute when he's thinking.' I thought as I looked at him. I've known I was gay since 11th grade, but my father would never approve of it. I'm supposed to be this perfect child for him to brag about to his buddies.

"Light-kun? Are you ok? You've been staring at me for awhile now." L said. I jumped, "Oh I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff......" I trailed off and looked back at my computer with my chin in my hand. 'It would turn out badly if I told him I liked him. I'm Kira for goodness sake! I can't be with L. He wants me dead!'

L poked my cheek.

"Light, you're acting depressed what's wrong?" I sighed. "It's nothing.... I just like someone, but if I told them that I like them it would never work out." I said as I started looking up something for school.

L's POV

My heart dropped. He liked someone. Probably a girl at school. 'I can't be thinking this! I'm straight.... right?' I asked myself. There was this girl at the orphanage when I was little. But I hadn't seen her in years.

(Ha! I had to put a reference to my main story. Continue)

'Could I really b attracted to Light?' I thought as I watched him type on his laptop. "Who is this girl?" I asked him. He looked up and looked around the room. "Is my dad here?" He asked with a panicky sound to his voice. "No. Mr. Yagami left a little bit ago." I said as I took a sip of my tea.

He sighed. "Ok so I can tell you. It's actually not a girl." He said blushing slightly." So your gay Light-kun?" He nodded. "I just can't let my dad know about it because he sees me as this perfect son that can't be anything then absolutely perfect so he can brag to his friends about me." He said as I noticed a tear roll down his cheek. I got out of my chair and walked over to him. "I'm sorry he feels that way. You don't have to be perfect, everyone has their flaws." I said as I wiped away his tears.

He chuckled. "Thas easy for you to say." He said. He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. "Um... I didn't mean that...." My heart flew. 'Could he like me?' I thought excitedly. "And who is this person?" I asked softly. Light blushed. "I-it's....... y-you."

He looked down and pushed himself back a bit. "I'll just be going." He Saud as he got up and gathered his things. "No Light, wait!" I said as I grabbed his shirt. "I love you too!" I stiffened. 'Why did I say that?'

He looked at me. "R-really? W-would you love me no matter what?" I hugged him. "Of course. I really would." I said softly.

Light's POV

I shook slightly as he hugged me. It was just me and him at headquarters tonight. "Even if I did something bad...." I asked hanging my he as. "Light just tell me what's wrong. You're shaking like a leaf. Is there something bothering you?" H asked looking up at me with those adorable panda-like eyes. "I-I'm......" my breath caught in my throat. "W-would I still love me knowing that I'm Kira?" I said as I broke down crying.

L's POV

I knew that he was Kira the moment I met him. But I never thought I would fall for him. He was crying as I stood there stunned. "L-light, I..... I don't care. It doesn't matter." I said wiping his tears away. "I can stop though." He said taking out a notebook. "Touch this so you don't think I'm crazy." I touched the note book, seeing a giant figure behind him. "Ryuk, I relinquish my ownership of the death note." "Wait a second Light. What's going on?" I asked. He smiled at me. "My reign as Kura is coming to an end. But someone else will probably become the next Kira soon. Ryuk gets bored very easily. Oh and Ryuk, there's a special bag of apples in ny room. I was planning on giving them to you for your birthday but since I won't remember you...." He trailed off.

Ryuk took the notebook from Light's hand and walked through the wall. "Bye Light, it was fun while it lasted."

Light got this weird look on his face. "Why are you staring at me like that? I just told you I love you..... you think I'm a weirdo for being gay don't you?" He said with tears in his eyes. "Oh no no Light. I um..... I love you too." 'What do I do? He is, or was, Kira. But I still love him. "L? You've got this strange look in your eyes. If you don't really live me it's ok." He turned away from me. "No Light I really do love you!" I said as I hugged him and wiped his tears away. 'I don't care if he was Kira, he's not anymore and that's what matters.' I thought as I gently kissed him.

"Light-kun? Will you be my boyfreind?" I asked. "Of course L, my little sweet." He said nuzzleing my neck. "Now and forever."

Wahoo! That took awhile to write. Hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading and supporting me.