Matt x gamer reader

This was requested by Mysterious-liking. Thanks for the request.
Enjoy!

(Y/N) POV

I was new at Wammy's. I didn't really like moving to a new place, but I had my DS so I was alright. I was currently in mine and my new roommate's, Matt, room. I was playing (f/g). "Hey (Y/N), whatcha playing?" He asked as he walked in and started up one of his consoles. "I'm playing (f/g). What are you about to play?" He shrugged. "I was thinking Mario kart. Wanna play?" He asked holding up a controler. "I guess." I said. I was still a bit shy, but I gess I had to cone out of my shell at some point, and I did live games so what better way?

Timeskip to end of race

"Y-you beat me?" Matt said with his mouth hanging open. "No ones ever beat me." I shrugged. "Well I gess there's a first time for everything." I said laughing. 'I don't know why, but I feel like I can be myself around him.' I thought to myself.

Matt's POV

No ones ever beat me before. 'I knew I liked her for a reason. I knew it the first second I saw her th st she was perfect.' I had to get a rematch though. "I wanna a rematch." "Oh you wanna be beat again so soon?"

Third person POV

They played a few more races. (Y/n) winning some, abd losing some. And vis versa. That was the beginning of their friendship. But they both wanted something more.

(Y/n)'s POV

Today was the day. The day I finally told Matt how I felt. It had been 6 years since they first game. I was now 16 and him 17. I had it all planed out. I had just bought a new game and hid a note in the case. It was Christmas eve and me and him had a tradition of giving each other a gift before we went to bed.

Timeskip to gift giving time

Matt had walked in with a medium box in his hands. "Merry Christmas!" He said as he sat down on the floor. "Merry Christmas Matt! I said, handing him his gift. "Here you open yours first (y/n)." "Ok." I took the box and unwrapped it. "A new computer! Thank you so much Matt!" I hugged him as he laughed. "I knew you would love it. And I've already downloaded fnaf on it for ya." "You are the best! One open yours." I said starting to get nervous. He unwrapped it and his face lit up. "How'd you get this? The game shop was sold out?" I just smiled. "Hoe bout you pop the game in and we can play a little before we go to bed." I said starting up the console and grabbing my new (f/c) remote.

Matt's POV

"Ok." I said opening the case to see a note fall out of it. "What the heck?" I said picking it up.

Matt,

I've really like you for along time now. You were really nice when I first came here and have just been an awesome friend. But I was wonder if you wanted to be something more?

Love,
(Y/n)

I laughed. "(Y/n), open up the laptop, turn it on, and go to the saved file right above fnaf." I said smiling.

(Y/n)'s POV

I did as he said and there was a letter.

(Y/n)

I love you so much. Have ever since that first time you beat me at a game. So will you be my princess peach? And let me be your Mario?

Love Matt

I jumped on him and hugged him with tears in my eyes. He laughed. "Well I gess that answers both our questions." He said and kissed me. "So you wanna see if you can beat me at this game or what?" He Saud smirking. "Oh I bet I'll beat ya." I said kissing his nose. 'I know that I'll finally be happy with him' I thought to myself smiling.

Sorry if it sucked. I wasn't able to sleep and someone requested this so I figured I'd write it. Its was like 4:15 in the morning. And I just couldnt sleep. So u hope u all enjoyed.

Please comment abd realm me what u want next. Vote, abd follow if u haven't already.

THANKS FOR READING !