L x stressed! Reader.

@Famention sorry it took so long. I have had a lot on my plate and I'm just trying to get through life day by day right now...

(y/n)'s POV

I came home and flops on the couch crying. I thought I was the only one in the house so I didnt think it would be a big deal, but then my mom walked into the room and asked. "(y/n)? What's wrong?" she asked and I sat up and wiped my eyes. "N-nothing mom.... I'm just stressed is all."

She stood there looking at me and said "(y/n), what do you have to stress over? Its school. Now there's a list of chores on the fridge. I have to go to the store. I expect the entire list to be done before I get home." She said as she started walking out the door. "But mom I have work tonight. I can't clean the house." She stares at me for a moment. "Well then get what you can done before work. And don't forget report cards come out next week."

She walked out of the house and I curled up in a ball on the couch and call my boyfriend L.

He picked up on the third ring and I hold the phone to my ear as I pack my bag. "D-dear.... C-could I possibly move in with you? I know I'm not 18 yet but I can't live at home anymore. My mom won't get off my back and I..." I broke off holding back a sob. "(y/n) of course you can. I'll be by in ten minutes. I'll see you when I get there."

I hang up and finish packing my stuff. I write a note and stick it to the fridge and run outside when he pulls up to the house and hug him. "Thank you so much."

We head to headquarters and I feel a little nervous because I had never met any of his co-workers before... But maybe it won't be so bad.... Anything's better than what I went through at home...

I head inside with him holding his hand ready to face the future with him.... Hopefully forever.

I'm sorry guys... I've been so busy and depressed​ lately. I hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading..