Light x Reader

This was requested by @Pheonix773

Hope you like it.

Light's POV

Me and (y/n) have been together for a year now and tomorrow is our anniversary. I need to get her something amazing just like she is. But I have idea what to get her. Maybe I'll get her tickets to the (fav band) concert for next month? No... To easy... I could do something I've been wanting to do for a while. But What if she... No I won't think of that. I'll just do it and hope for the best.

(y/n)'s POV

Light told me to dress up for dinner tonight so I did. I wore a (f/c) dress with matching shoes and jewelry.

Light came and picked me up for our date. "Where are we going Light?" I asked as we walked out to the car and held the door open for me. "You'll see dear. Its a surprise." He said As he got in and drove

Timeskip

We arived at a really fancy restraunt and I gasped. "Light this place is really expensive... Are you sure this is where you wanna go?" He looked at me smiling. "(y/n), it'll b fine. I've been saving for a while for this date. And I want it to b perfect." He kisses my cheek as I blushe. "Ok. Thank you."

We go inside and are seated and we order our drinks. We sit there for a little bit talking about our days and then our drinks come back. "Wow. You really ordered us Champaign?"

(lets pretend you're old enough to drink. If you are than sorry.)

"Of course. I wanted tonight to b special." He said smiling as he took a drink. 'well why not? If we get drunk we can always call an uber.' I think as I take a sip myself and notice something at the bottom of my glass. "Hey Light? What's this?" I ask as I take the obnject out to find that is a ring. I looked up to see he was on one knee and took my hand.

"(y/n), we've been together for a year now. And its been the best year of my life. You have no idea how much happieness you've brought into my life. So I ask you, will you be mine? Forever and always?" he asked smiling up at me as I teared up. "Oh my gosh Light... Of course I will!" I say as I hug him close.

We leave soon after dinner and cuddle on the couch watching (fav anime) for the rest of the night.

Sorry. I know that was kinda a lame ending. But its like.. *looks at clock* one in the morning. And I'm tired but I hsbent updated in a while so I figured I would finish this up. I'm sorry about not updating lately. I've just had so many hours at work and I've been so tired lately. Plus I'm like really excited for school. I know I'm weird.

But thank you guys so much for 19K views! I really don't deserve it. But thank you all for supporting me. You all mean so much to me