8 - He isn't naked

17-8-15

Dedication goes to Moonlight-Shimmer for supporting my story :) and the fact that is a great friend!

*

I was peacefully sleeping beside my mom, but woke up by a shout.

I know my brother screams like a girl but this voice was really girlish. Aiden has to work on his voice or he will end married to a guy.

My feet got up entering to my brother's room.

"Aiden, your voice is really turning into a girl. You need to work on it bro. What did you see now? A teeny-tiny insect?" His gaze was fixed behind the door. I turned to look behind the door.

"Khadija, what are you doing here? Wait, you shouted?" She had her hands on her eyes trying to avoid seeing something.

"Oh my Allah! Oh my Allah! I saw him naked. Oh my Allah!" I turned to my brother and saw the buttons of his shirt were open.

I could hardly see his body. It was covered as the shirt was still there on his body.

"I don't see him naked." She moved and hands away and opened her eyes. She again covered he eyes by her hands.

"Oh my Allah! Oh my Allah! You liar. I can totally see his abs. No! No! I didn't see. I saw nothing. I swear. Maybe I did but it wasn't intended and..." Khadija continued rambling.

Aiden got scared from her reaction and started buttoning up his shirt.

"I-I'm d-decent." Oh Universe! She is making him nervous.

"No, I don't believe you. You... you naked person." I laughed at her insult.

"April," Aiden pleaded with his eyes mentioning me to solve this.

"Khadija, he wasn't naked and he has buttoned his shirt. You can open your eyes now." She slowly peeked from behind her hand and then fully opened her eyes.

"What are you doing in my room?" Aww! My brother is trying to speak without his nervous stuttering.

"I-I. It was...it was your mistake. You...who the hell changes in his room open?" This time she was stuttering which was pretty funny.

They both are stutters.

"I-I do. I was feeling h-hot. I just opened my buttons. T-thats it." This was getting boring.

"Stop it children. Khadija, come with me. Aiden, stay here." I drag her out of the room and taking in mine.

"What are you doing here? Not that I mind. Just curious. You didn't come here to give me tips about winning over Zain's heart. So, why are you here?" She was looking around my room.

My room was a bit messy as I didn't clean it for a week. But it wasn't that bad as she was making her face.

"What do you see in Zain?" What do I see in Zain?

"Just... generally what every girl wants in her boyfriend." She sat Indian style on my bed, beside me.

"Like?" She is surely digging in.

"No girl wants her boyfriend to look at other girls. Every girl wants a guy that would defend her in tough situations. Every girl wants a boyfriend who looks hot and sexy all the time. Every girl wants a boyfriend who would treat her right. No girl wants an abusive boyfriend. Every girl wants a-"

"Got it. Got it. You sound like a love sick puppy, April." Damn! She knows my name.

"I don't. Well, you'll understand once you start crushing a guy from two years." Her eyes widen my hand went to my mouth.

She'll kill as a possessive sister. She'll say this to Zain.

"I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. You like Zain. You like him so much. I can see it in your eyes. Wait, is that the reason you are missing school? Because he kind of, sort of..."

"He completely rejected me at my first confession. I don't think he is interested in girls. Oh Universe! I fell in love with gay!" Oh no! This is my worst nightmare.

"Don't be dramatic. He is not gay. He is straight and I know it. But I never thought you would just give up on something in your life. I thought you were brave and strong. Well, you are not." She said with a sad expression.

She is right. I never gave up on anything. Why now? I'm so winning his heart.

Oh no! She is totally digging in my heart.

"Why did you come here?" I hope she doesn't notices the change of topic.

She has her gazed fixed at the side where I build Hareer's house. Yes, I named my cat Hareer. I searched online and it was an unique arabic name, meaning silk. Her fur is soft as silk so I named get Hareer.

I bought her food and made a home for her. She sleeps in there and we all already love her.

After she wakes up, you'll find her in mom's lap. Mom loves her.

"I didn't see you in school so thought to pay you a visit." She came here at my place. At least she deserves to know why.

"My mom was not feeling well so I stayed with her." Her health was falling day by day. I don't know what to do. I'm scared.

Khadija took my mind off from my worries. I actually like her company.

"Oh, I hope she soon feels better. Here, take my notes." She was the first person to offer her notes. Everyone think twice before handing me their notes.

They think I tear them apart. Losers!

"Thanks," I took her notes without a question.

"I should go. My mom will be worried." She just stayed for an hour. I wanted to invite her for lunch but don't want to keep her mom waiting.

We both exited my room and saw Aiden sitting in the living room.

Khadija strangely stared at Aiden and he did the same. What are they doing?

I cleared my throat and both of them turned red as tomato.

Aw! Someone is crushing on my brother. This is so interesting.

I can't wait to tease him.

"Why does he seem familiar? Where have I seen him?" Khadija muttered under her breath and exited the door shaking her head.

Maybe she has seen Aiden somewhere.

*